Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale , 1 like new Italian made Beretta 96 ( decock / safety ) model. Chambered in 40s&w
Blued finish, with a near perfect finish. I just cant justify, having 3 diffrent calibers to stock , ao i am mainly sticking with 9mm and 45acp, so the Beretta 40S&W is looking for a new home...

I only have 3 11 round factory beretta mags, and 2 10 round factory beretta mags for it, The orginal box is M.I.A. since moving.

It will come with a set of Hogue rubber wrap aropund grips, plus the factory plastic grip panels. comes with the factory steel guide-rod.

It has the standard 3 dot Beretta sights.

I have put approx 300-400 rounds through it, with ZERO problems. this is a dream to shoot, there is no "Snappy" recoil with the heavy framed Beretta , compaired to the glock 22

I have 1 photo, it looks like something on the slide, but thats just CLP on the slide , from being stored in the safe.. will have to resize the dang photo.... its too big to upload here..

I have seen these Italian made berettas going for $600 + on some other auction sites,
I am asking $575 or best reasonable offer.. or will sell cheaper with the 2 10round mags.. willing to entertain trade offers... buy NOT LOOKING TO SHIP !!!! FTF in SW Ohio area.
Thanks
COLT!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTT........
will trade for a glock 17 or 19 package deal...

colt!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTT.....

colt!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts