1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
34,545 Posts
Why are they even trying to pull cars over?

It's not like it is going to solve anything at this point. The best thing that could happen to Seattle is a fire that turns the city to ash.

·
Registered
11,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

It's not like it is going to solve anything at this point. The best thing that could happen to Seattle is a fire that turns the city to ash.
Happened before in 1889 . . . Ash, that is.

·
Super Moderator
19,111 Posts
Ho Li Chit!!!! I'm LMAO here, (but it ain't what you think).

·
Registered
23,651 Posts
I'm sure the liberals here will be clammering to do the same.

Reactions: CAcop

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Why did spd clear chaz I wouldn't have I'd have said you made it. They know spd will rescue them when over their heads. Spd needs to quell the notion of fast directional change. "We won't up enforcement without 24 month notice to avoid predatory feelings"

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

EXACTLY! Why are cops doing ANYTHING in places like Seattle except for buying coffee and the newspaper and hiding?? Why police these places? Give those hateful, ungrateful Seattle voters exactly what they asked for. Let the savages burn the place down to the ground

·
Registered
10,765 Posts
So glad to leave Ft. Lewis and the whole state in general, pretty scenery at times but to me the whole west coast is full of FUGAZY people.

·
Registered
34,004 Posts
EXACTLY! Why are cops doing ANYTHING in places like Seattle except for buying coffee and the newspaper and hiding?? Why police these places? Give those hateful, ungrateful Seattle voters exactly what they asked for. Let the savages burn the place down to the ground
Buy newspapers?!? Have you read the papers in that town in recent years?? :ROFLMAO: (Okay, they can be entertaining, but annoyance and dismay tread closely upon the heels of entertaining. ;) )

Smartphones let you better select your choice of news feeds. ;)

·
Registered
11,714 Posts
Non-criminal traffic stops. That includes things like expired registration.. isn't driving on public roads with expired registration criminal?

Reactions: CAcop

·
Pretty Ladies!
4,813 Posts
Non-criminal traffic stops. That includes things like expired registration.. isn't driving on public roads with expired registration criminal?
At this point only a sucker would renew his plates in Seattle.

·
Registered
34,004 Posts
Depending on the statures for any given state, there are usually any number of infraction and/or 'mechanical' offenses which aren't criminal misdemeanors.

Now, being cited for an infraction and failing-to-appear may become a criminal offense, in itself, but not the initial nature of the suspected violation.

Reactions: Tvov

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Buy newspapers?!? Have you read the papers in that town in recent years?? :ROFLMAO: (Okay, they can be entertaining, but annoyance and dismay tread closely upon the heels of entertaining. ;) )

Smartphones let you better select your choice of news feeds. ;)
Yea you have a point with the trash in the news these days.

In my day, it was coffee and the NY Post and try to hide out for 15 minutes before the radio started with the madness

1 - 20 of 25 Posts