it is simple

Discussion in 'GT Voting Booth' started by boohoo, Apr 9, 2020.

1. boohoo

boohoo

Joe Biden is sick and getting sicker. It would be dangerous for him to be President of this country.
    He doesn`t know what planet he is on.
    I think everyone in the Democratic party knows this but feel it is too late to make a change.
    Scarry!.

Will Beararms likes this.
  2. professor kv

professor kv Hey! Who turned out the lights?

It is criminal that they talked this poor SOB into running for POTUS. Aside from being mentally ill, he should be in jail, not running for office.

It again shows how morally bankrupt the Democrat leadership really is.

Willard and Deltic like this.

3. 89109

Here's something nightmares are made of, Biden is (somehow) elected and then steps down for health reasons.
    The VP (Hillary, Obama? ) ascends to the Presidency and as third in line Nancy Pelosi becomes VP.

4. ACE31

ACE31

He is just another tool for the NWO no doubt.

5. Vito

Vito

First, the Speaker of the House does not become VP if the elected VP becomes President. The newly sworn in President gets to nominate a designated VP. Back when VP Agnew resigned, then President Nixon nominated Congressman Gerald Ford to be in VP. After he was confirmed, he became VP and then became President when Nixon resigned his office. President Ford then nominated former NY Governor Nelson Rockefeller as his VP. Rockefeller became the first VP who had never been elected to any Federal office. During all of this, the Speaker of the House remained in his status as second in line to become President after the VP, but was first in line when the VP office was vacant.

As to Biden, it is difficult to imagine any person who follows the news even casually to not be aware of the cognitive losses that Biden has obviously suffered. The support he is receiving from Democrats reflects one thing and one thing only, their virulent hatred of President Trump. I have a grown daughter that I love dearly, but I told her that she had obviously lost her mind in putting a "Biden for President" poster on her front lawn. She is no dummy, but is one of those deranged women who irrationally believes that "Trump wants to take away women's rights" and cannot even think clearly when it comes to anything related to Trump. I just have to hope that my daughter is in a less than majority category when it comes time to vote in November.

Willard likes this.
  6. Gino

Gino Millennium Member

Yea, the Democratic Party is so inept they painted themselves into a corner. My guess is that Hilary is still in partial control of the Democratic Party and is just sitting there, bitter and getting in the way of anyone younger who really should be taking charge of the situation.

Remember, the Dems had a viable candidate who could have beaten Trump, but they decided to assassinate her rather than have someone at the top that they could not control.

7. stonesfan99

stonesfan99

I don't see him winning. I think Trump will carry swing states like OH, MI and WI again.

8. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

Noooo, due to his dementia, he'd be easy to manipulate.