Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
o_O

Iv'e been thinking about taking on one of these projects. But have a hard time parting with $600+ dolla for just getting it "off the books" But sometime down the road that would/could have big advantages.

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,828 Posts
I think it looks good

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
Just remember...none of these monstrosities are Glock pistols...they're pretty close to being OT on any **Glock** forum.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
o_O

Iv'e been thinking about taking on one of these projects. But have a hard time parting with $600+ dolla for just getting it "off the books" But sometime down the road that would/could have big advantages.
On or off the book don’t really matter to me. Just wanted to see if I could put one together and make it reliable. But my new 17L is ordered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
816 Posts
On or off the book don’t really matter to me. Just wanted to see if I could put one together and make it reliable. But my new 17L is ordered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You are going to enjoy your 17l. I put mine on my gen 4 frame. Can't get to range today water heater busted. Tomorrow will check it out. Shot like a dream on its original frame. I already have buyer for my 34. I am not sure but it actually feels better in hand then my 34.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1...pter-for-glock-gen-1-2-3-slide-on-gen-4-frame

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts