Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I was just minding my own when a customer told me that the fella was stealing. Long story made short...While he was being searched, Subject began to say "Its gonna get better, good times are comming, this s#$T is going to stop." Then he sits in the back of my car 'OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA! I am going to get your job!" 4 more years :upeyes: of this.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Yup, same thing here. had a black woman arguing and and cursing as I wrote a summons. Kept repeating "Obama for change, Obama for change" and that we would all be looking for jobs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My GF is a Deputy with our agency and works as a SRO...one of the tecahers had a lil punk throwing the Obama stuff around.

I told her the stock answer should be the following...

"I don't know about you...but the President-Elect Obama I have seen speaks proper English, uses correct gramer and does not have the need to use a cruse word in each sentence, is respectfully to everyone he speaks to, and is able to purchase pants that fit properly. He would find your beahvior and choice of clothing very disappointing to say the least."

·
Registered
10,951 Posts
Since certain segments of society want our jobs, perhaps we should shut down operations in inner city areas across the nation.

No police work for say, 72 hours.

Lets see if that segment would still want our jobs after that.

·
Pretty Ladies!
4,983 Posts
We need YouTube vids of this crap. It will take a while because so many people (including me) really want to give The One a chance, but the eventual backlash (especially after the economy REALLY goes into the toilet) is going to be awesome.

·
"Traveling man"
163 Posts
I was at the local Wal Mart the day after the election. Probably 5pm. Well there were these 2 black kids, maybe late teens or early 20’s wearing baggy pants and 3x large black shirts with a picture of Obama’s face with “YES WE CAN” written on the front!!

They also had the ball caps on sideways with the same design on the hat.

It was way too funny. I wish I had taken a picture of it.

They were struttin’ their stuff.

Anyone else see this on the streets yet?

I couldn’t believe that they had the shirts made up so fast. I guess it was like they do for the super bowl. They make a bunch aand hope that team wins!!!

·
Malcontent
11,682 Posts
4949shooter;11611756 said:
Since certain segments of society want our jobs, perhaps we should shut down operations in inner city areas across the nation.

No police work for say, 72 hours.

Lets see if that segment would still want our jobs after that.
Kinda like Darryl Gates and the LA riots. The blacks were happy, the whites were indifferent since it wasn't in their neighborhoods, and the Koreans were misserable

·
Khem-Adam
2,494 Posts
I don't have my own interesting angry Obama supporter story so I'll share one that I witnessed.

I rode with a friend of mine a week ago and he had a run in with an angry militant black man that I can't believe isn't on youtube yet. We are on a traffic stop, he is at the violator's window(not the angry black man's), Jeep passes(angry black man) within inches of him, blows the horn directly in his ear as it passes, while nearly striking him. It scared the **** out of both of us. I was watching traffic for him and the suspect Jeep was in the inside lane coming down the road so I turned my attention back to my friend. The suspect then changed lanes right up against him just to scare him.

My friend radios ahead, his Sgt sees the Jeep, and initiates traffic. We are about 1 minute behind. By the time we get out, the guy is already screaming at the Sgt about being racist. We are in the middle of a gas station parking lot and this guy is screaming "mother****ing racist bull****, I can't wait till Obama is president and people like you will have to wake up, I'm gonna have your job!!!!" The guy refuses to hand over hid DL until told he is going to jail if he refuses 1 more time, then refuses to show proof of insurance.

My friend strokes him for fail to vacate lane(in TX you have to either slow to 20mph below the speed limit or change lanes if safe to do so when passing an emergency vehicle), illegal use of horn, disorderly conduct-vulgar or offense language, fail to display DL upon demand, and fail to show proof of financial responsibility.

It was hilarious. He was yelling "Ya, I see you laughing, I know you're voting for McCain, you won't be laughing when Obama wins!" As if Obama gives a **** about this racist scumbag. He threatened to have all our jobs. I just laughed because little did he know my job was just to ride along with my friend and shoot the ****.

20 minutes later, we are on another traffic stop when a gold Mustang drives by with an angry black man hanging out the passenger window yelling "Obama is gonna ****ing ....(unintelligible as he drives away but is still yelling)". We both look at each other, laugh, and say "Hey, wasn't that ____?"

Comedy gold. What's even funnier is he has like $2,000 worth of fines. And with the video the municipal judge is going to ream him.

·
Speaks Jive
443 Posts
Went to an assault with knife job that happened at a bar/club. We shut the party down,get the complainant outside and start parading the revelers out so that the victim can ID the perp. We're herding all the people out and of course they're not totally compliant. one of the mutts put their hands on me so I did what I had to do (there were cameras so I didnt go overboard ) but that incident started chants of "Obama Obama" I've never wanted to OC a large crowd so bad before.

·
VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,684 Posts
that's what grenades are for...

·
Unfair Facist
30,102 Posts
PuroMexicano;11631392 said:
that's what grenades are for...

I knew it!!!!!! You damn Mexican cops carry grenades and can call in airstrikes.

:supergrin::rofl:

·
Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
Dragoon44;11631508 said:
I knew it!!!!!! You damn Mexican cops carry grenades and can call in airstrikes.

What?! ALRIGHT!!

We can do that. If they will let us, we can lob in a CS strike on the rec yard. Clear off the staff, lob in gas. If that doesn't do it, start working it with the M16 and shot gun.

·
Super Moderator
60,898 Posts
Y'all have all the fun!! You get to interact with some of the finest members of society. You hang out in the classiest parts of town! You get some of the best education opportunites - I mean, who else gets OJT in Socio-Economics 304 from those who are writing history as they live it? AND you get paid for doing all this...:faint:

You should be paying those people part of your salaries for all the life lessons they teach you...wait, they already have an agent handling that income redistribution thing for them.

And if you all are not more forthcoming with your appreciation for all they do to/for you, their agent is going to come down on you - gonna teach you proper manners and all that.

What a life y'all lead!! At least your supervisors show you the love you deserve!!!

:cool:

·
Unfair Facist
30,102 Posts
And in places where you can still be a cop, you get to knock the crap out of dirtbags that need it.

:supergrin:

·
VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,684 Posts
Dragoon44;11631508 said:

well, when the fight is against these kind of weapons, is the least you need.

:rofl::rofl:

Largest confiscation ever of illegal weapons, more than 300 high powered rifles, including AR's, AK's, PS90's, .50BMG's fixed and mobile, an M72 LAW anti-tank, grenade launchers, pistols and more than 500,000 rounds of ammo.

SCARY CHIT!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
PuroMexicano;11633523 said:
well, when the fight is against these kind of weapons, is the least you need.

:rofl::rofl:

Largest confiscation ever of illegal weapons, more than 300 high powered rifles, including AR's, AK's, PS90's, .50BMG's fixed and mobile, an M72 LAW anti-tank, grenade launchers, pistols and more than 500,000 rounds of ammo.

SCARY CHIT!!!!!!
They probably modeled that room after Dragoon's basement.

·
Registered
37,422 Posts
WiskyT;11613895 said:
Kinda like Darryl Gates and the LA riots. The blacks were happy, the whites were indifferent since it wasn't in their neighborhoods, and the Koreans were armed to the teeth.

Fixed it for you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts