GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a couple of threads about furniture and things we collect combined with my last child moving out I went on line looking for new furniture for the living room. Time to make the house what I want without worrying about what the kids need. My wife knew about the threads.

Found a Stickley sofa and two end tables on a local classified site. Got away with by calling it her Christmas present.

F8052937-EDE2-4A5C-A146-ED3F665E9A72.jpeg

·
Registered
13,933 Posts
Not what I would have got but if you like it, good for you. Curious though - Why is the couch covering a door?

My wife would like that room. It doesn't have any of my crap on the tables or couches.

·
Registered
23,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
image.jpg

This is the other side of the door. It is just a doorway between the living room and the “family/TV” room. We never open it, keeping it as two rooms. Most of the new people in the neighborhood either close it up with drywall or remove the doors and trim and finish off the edge making it just a passageway. I would like to close it up but that is low on the remodel list.

·
Registered
433 Posts
View attachment 851632

This is the other side of the door. It is just a doorway between the living room and the “family/TV” room. We never open it, keeping it as two rooms. Most of the new people in the neighborhood either close it up with drywall or remove the doors and trim and finish off the edge making it just a passageway. I would like to close it up but that is low on the remodel list.
Names of them regal beagles? Clearly they’re the star of the show

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Are you keeping Joe Biden behind those doors? His basement? Keep him there!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts