close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Issues with trade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by SBRAR15, Aug 4, 2006.

1. SBRAR15

SBRAR15

Thanks for the positive posting.I assure you when I here something from the PO it will be posted. Im not going to Sit by the computer and wait for some negative posting by this guy and respond to defend my actions. I have a family and a life and not the time to sit and stare at a computer screen.

2. J.P.

J.P. Intergalactic

Right on,brother!
    Thanks for sharing....

3. P&R1951

P&R1951

4. McGee23

McGee23

Yup, that's me.

5. RAH

RAH Keep The Change Millennium Member

SBRAR15,

You dropped the ball with this. McGee23 is a long standing member with a solid rep. Instead of flaming him you should've made things right. You lost my business and you can be sure you lost a lot of other customers too.:frown:

6. aglocker1911

aglocker1911 can't re-MEMBER

I don't know either party, but the fact that Mcgee is posting this dispute on other forums where the "accused" is present to give his side of the story is just plain wrong. Trust me, I know. I had a similar incident here about a year ago. And then this yahoo went to another forum and called me a thief and liar and even printed my address. The only way I found out about it was when someone pm'd me here to give me a heads up. I finally gave uo and mailed the idiot a second pair of grips with a tracking number posted for all to see. He never even acknowledged reseipt, let alone admit he was wrong. Honest disputes happen. But telling your side withou giving the other guy a chance to respond is petty. Sorry, just my opinion.

BTW, what makes it okay for one side to (repeatedly, everywhere it seems like) tell how he was ripped off, but when a response is given, it is "flaming"?

7. RAH

RAH Keep The Change Millennium Member

aglocker1911,

Read the other GT threads involving the dispute. McGee23 posted in another forum asking for help on solving the problem.

8. Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

Sorry SBRAR15. This one is not looking too good for you. You best do some damage control

9. aglocker1911

aglocker1911 can't re-MEMBER

I've read the other forum posts. And I still say it's wrong to air a problem in another forum where both sides aren't present to present their "case". But other than that, I have zero interest in this to be honest. I guess it just hit a nerve with me because I've been on the down side of being "attacked" on another forum without even knowing it's going on. I hope the best for both involved, and to be honest, I don't see a "bad guy" in this story, just a lot of confusion.