Glock Talk banner

Issue with G 33

329 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  6Actual
Issue with G33

Happens only occasionally. The 33 does not re-cock fully, All stock except for the slide which has been coated with FailZero. The firing pin still hits hard enough to leave a mark on the primer but not hard enough to ignite. You can feel it when it happens it just feels like a very weak trigger spring I have replaced it several times. Now has stock trigger spring now And stock firing spring. I have changed the trigger bar out several times with several different ones but the same problem persists anybody have any helpful ideas?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
7,080 Posts
Have you examined the striker channel? I’d start with that, and the liner - it may be damaged.
^^^ this ^^^

They may have buggered up the channel liner after reinstalling it after the boron coating, which may be causing your intermittent issue. Inspect and change out the liner with the proper tool if it appears damaged - use no lube inside the channel.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.