Glock Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that is the name of the resto we went to last night, waiters say it is owned by heart evangelista's family, the ongpauco's. if you find yourself south of the big city or anywhere near laguna you can try and visit, believe me it is worth it. the food is filipino, and it is good, especially barrio fiesta's crispy pata, but the real surprise is the place itself. its like a resto theme park, they must be pouring somewhere in the vicinity of 50m to the place, it is huge. its a must see if you're on a road trip south, its right after los banos in the town of BAY (pronounce ba-ee), right side if you're coming from north, im sure you wont miss it. enjoy. we did hehe.:wavey:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
ako nalng yata di pa nakakapunta sa buong barangay namin
nagaantay ako ng libre

meron din nito sa tarlac , where I take breakfast after the SCTEX

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup, di ko nga type ang pampangueno na mura....tacsyapao or something hehe, the best talaga PI hehe.

·
BoG # 55555
1,700 Posts
i always see isdaan also everyweekend but no time to stop yet, dami lagi tao and yes fafa A lahat narin ata tao sa amin eh kumain na dun hahaha ok nmn daw foor.

minsan nga eh dyan tayu tumambay sang weekend

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
sureness fafa
kitakits sa sunday xmas party

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
fafa you gained weight ha.

btw the eldrige group and andrew will join CLASCI xmas shoot and party on dec 18 join us . to our new range at the foot of caliraya lake, pede kana dumiretso pasyal with your kids

bad trip lang ulan last week , wala ako naputukan buo taon
Putok nalang ulit ako pag namayat na ulit :)

good dumadami na range na malapit, madali puntahan

·
what, me worry?
162 Posts
i rode with my buddies out to the isdaan resto in calauan, laguna.

its similar to the one in gerona, tarlac.

although i don;t think these ladies were in the tarlac resto... :)

[/quote]

oh yeah, and the food was good too...

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
meron din singing waiters sa gerona?
breakfast ako nakain sa gerona galing byahe, wala pang tao

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.