GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
28,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Neil deGrasse Tyson says asteroid could hit day before election

https://www.yahoo.com/news/neil-degrasse-tyson-says-asteroid-150143772.html

" A fridge-sized space-rock is headed our way, he tweeted, one that ‘may buzz-cut Earth on Nov 2.’

Famed astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson posted a picture of an asteroid approaching Earth saying that it could strike the planet before the election on Nov. 3.

“Asteroid 2018VP1, a refrigerator-sized space-rock, is hurtling towards us at more than 40,000 km/hr,” he wrote in a tweet Saturday. “It may buzz-cut Earth on Nov 2, the day before the Presidential Election.”

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,057 Posts
There is only one person named Tyson that I listen to and it's not him

Reactions: BradD

·
Mountain Man
6,792 Posts

" A fridge-sized space-rock is headed our way, he tweeted, one that ‘may buzz-cut Earth on Nov 2.’

Famed astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson posted a picture of an asteroid approaching Earth saying that it could strike the planet before the election on Nov. 3.

“Asteroid 2018VP1, a refrigerator-sized space-rock, is hurtling towards us at more than 40,000 km/hr,” he wrote in a tweet Saturday. “It may buzz-cut Earth on Nov 2, the day before the Presidential Election.”

Reactions: Berto

·
19,611 Posts
SMOD is sending an intern to check his future path to the planet...

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,352 Posts

I sure hope so. I hope it's a HUGE one too! maybe like 5 miles in diameter

Reactions: willie_pete

·
Registered
492 Posts
Shake that money maker, Neil.

I knew Neil at college; we took a few classes together, particularly in the first couple of years before our majors drew us apart. He seemed reasonable; he was pleasant.

And he apparently took the course entitled: "How to Make **** Tons of Money", which I never took.

·
NRA Life Member
28,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sure hope so. I hope it's a HUGE one too! maybe like 5 miles in diameter
Naw, fridge size is OK with me. I only need it to take out a few people and they will all be in the same place on the East Coast here shortly.

Reactions: BobbyS and flyover

·
NRA Life Member
28,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reactions: ThatGuyYouKnow
1 - 14 of 14 Posts