1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Liberals fear this country's citizens more than they fear terrorists.

That's odd, since we citizens fear the liberals more than the terrorists.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Why bother getting offended? Just click onto something else on your computer.

Not hard really.

Sniff

·
local trouble maker
9,125 Posts
You don't expect them to admit O is isis biggest supporter in the USA do you.

·
Premium Member
65,073 Posts
If the NRA was really the evil organization that idiots like that portray it to be, there would be a lot fewer idiots like that.

·
You local friendly Skynet dealer
13,820 Posts
You're supposed to be offended. Think of how ignorant it is instead and the cartoon fails.

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
I'll play DA. I personally think the cartoon is a clever jab at us. If I'm ISIS I'm pretty happy that the U.S. has such lenient gun laws making it easy (compared to other countries) for radicals to obtain guns.

Yes it was a cheap shot but they have a point. In most countries it's really hard for ISIS members to get weapons. Most just tie homemade bombs to themshelves because "assault" weapons are so hard to get. Way harder to kill 49 and injure 50 with a body bomb than to shoot a crowd with an AR.

Personally I think mass shootings are a price we must be willing to pay for our freedom to own guns as most on this forum are also.

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,544 Posts
Meh..........just some more NY horse hocky.

·
DEPLORABLE ME!
11,848 Posts
Yup. J-School types are on a full court press against gun owners. It's not just the New York Times. I've seen it locally. They would rather try to shape opinions than report the news.

And yet they wonder why they are viewed with contempt by so many....

Reactions: janice6
1 - 20 of 45 Posts