close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Is this legal?

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Detectorist, Apr 6, 2010.

1. LoadedTech

LoadedTech

Only if used with tobacco products.

2. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

This is creepy as hell. I'm sure if I was a female I'd feel comfortable responding to this ad. Nice to see a guy that won't stand for any feminism!

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/muc/1676141258.html

I bet all his songs start with "it rubs the lotion on its skin"... :wow:

Randy

3. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

:ack:

What has been seen cannot be unseen!

4. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Copious amounts of alcohol administered orally over and over, along with my seminar on Repressing Memories should do the trick!

As an aside: that was the guy's GOOD pic? (Shudder)

5. metal

metal

ok, I'm taking bets. I got $20.00 he's in OTIS and/Or the Michigan Sex Offender Registry...
    Anyone want in?

ok, I had to look, here is his myspace http://www.myspace.com/rags2richsus and this chick for god only knows for what reason lists him as a friend.
    http://www.myspace.com/lyndsey_joy :wow: I wanna be a camera when I grow up :supergrin:

6. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Yeah, that's his good pic... :rofl: Out of morbid curiosity I found his myspace, and he had the same pic on it the other day... ( I just looked its gone now..)

Wouldn't it make your day if your daughter hooked up with a nice young man like that? :shocked::wow:

I can just imagine how many women are jumping at the chance to join him...

Randy

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  7. metal

metal

How did I guess, a quote from Feb 19th, 2010 myspace
    "we gave em a good run for the money,,,,,,I was absent all week in the OCJ Hilton,,,,,,bad food and sleeping on concrete,,,,,little mistake i made for not showin up in court,,,,,,,,,,if i had'nt F-up'd,,,would have done a few things to give r act more noteirity and maybe enough votes to be one of the 5 finalist,,,,,oh well,,,,,my new act still goes on,.......i consider myself one of the best and fastest rythym guitar players in Detroit with blessed song-writing ablilitie,.......by the middle of summer i should by well known as a Force of R & R ,,,,,,,,great things r on the way,,,,,,,God bless America and the Guilatine Wave Surfer's...................................... :)....

Not only does he consider himself a gifted guitar player it's obvious he has the literacy of some of America's finest rap stars. I think he missed his calling.

8. merlynusn

merlynusn

I'm guessing she's one of those idiots who just friends everyone who asks.... I mean really, who actually has 2117 friends?

9. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

:rofl: priceless... Hope while he was in OCJ he took advantage of the chance to practice for his colonoscopy when he turns 50. After experiencing the extra girthiness in jail, the colonoscopy would be a breeze. Turns out it's not how long it is after all!

Randy

10. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Good luck, you're gonna have to do some guesswork looking him up, based on the posts I bet he can't spell his name correctly.

Just a little too late, I know a chief that would have looked him up for us in NCIC.... :rofl:

Randy