Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this on Armslist. He claims that it’s “rare” but I’m not buying it. I’m guessing that it’s pieced together or the frame cracked and Glock replaced the frame with a standard Gen 3. Is anyone aware of one leaving the factory like this.

Attachments

·
909 Posts
I believe your right on all your assumptions
Multiple ways to get the gill slide on a Gen 3 frame
"Rare" is like "tactical" these days, a very broad field..

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My favorites are the ones that spray their gun down with krylon and put a 3.5 connector in it and then call it “custom” and ask $200 over MSRP on them!!

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,641 Posts
That should be a RTF2 frame. Not a gen 3 frame if im not mistaken. Ask if its a matching numbers gun.
This. I think it's a mix master but like too cool said if it isn't the numbers should all match

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
It still would be a good gun. It would be JUST a used glock without matching numbers. So purchase at used gun price if non matching serial numbers, including box. If without the box its still got good value too. Cause of its scarcity. But it could be a replacement frame, check letter prefix on frame. Keep in mind that slide should be a tenifer slide. With the frying pan style, with tenifer under it. It should be pre 2009 production date.

·
1911 lover
10,157 Posts
Looks like a 275 dollar glock IF the finish and barrel look very good.. i spent 550 for RTF2 glocks new in box a couple years ago.. that gun might be a great running gun.. or the guy that put one slide on one old frame might have " fixed " a lot of other stuff..

·
Registered
143 Posts
I don’t believe it is worth only $275. Frankly, in this market, you can part that gun out for more. A lot of polymer 80 and other frames out there.

Also, someone might have a Vickers frame to match it up somewhat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Good luck finding parts for a glock cheap. Small parts, frames, slide parts kits, frame parts kits. Its all gone up. Because of the current situation. Or its out of stock on back order?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts