close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Is there any way to see if Eric received my check?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by kf4zra, May 23, 2006.

1. kf4zra

kf4zra I miss ya Murph

tomorrow will be a month since i mailed a donation check to eric. It has yet to be cashed. I dont mind that it isnt cashed yet, i just want to make sure its in his hands and not someone that shouldnt have it.

On 4/24, I submitted a donation via the GT store and elected to pay with a check, which i sent the next day. The store is still showing the status as waiting on check. I PMed him on 5/4, 5/12, and emailed him on sun. I havent received a response yet. I dont want to keep bugging him, i know he is awfully busy, but if one of you happens to know him personally, could you please have him let me know it arrived. Or if you can think of another way to cantact him, please let me know.

Thanks guys

John

2. kf4zra

kf4zra I miss ya Murph

3. kf4zra

kf4zra I miss ya Murph

anyone else have this situation? can anyone help?

the cancel check fee would cost me as much as i sent in. i really would like to just have someone confirm that the check made it to eric's hands. he can cash it anytime he wishes, i dont have a problem with that. i just dont want to have to watch my account daily to make sure the wrong person has gotten my checking numbers.

im really feeling worried here.

thanks to anyone that can help me

John