Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Is there a website featuring locally made firearms accessories like Tactical Edge or Tony Pascual products?

KevlarSix

·
CHEEPUCK.COM
466 Posts
so tony pascual accessories are locally made like armscor? i got a chance to look at their stuff at the recent gun show and was impressed with the wide varieties they had, i plan to hve my norinco 1911 accessorized there.:cool:

·
Range Bum
1,132 Posts
nakupow. kalaki maningil nyang si Tony Pascual. madami ding magaling na gunsmiths na kaya mag-fabricate ng gawa ni Tony. i.e. Col. Bayang, P.B. Dionisio, Final Option, etc. Ang full length guide rod kay Tony ay mga P 1,400 the others I've mentioned can do it much lesser.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Yes, his parts are all made locally but these are finely made. If you see his workshop, you will be impressed as it does not look like a machine shop sa kanto but everything is well placed when you peer thru the tiny window where you see his workers.

As to comparing Tony Pascual to the other gunsmiths, I have no knowledge nor personal experience with the others, so I could not comment on their difference. He has worked on my gold cup before and has done a great job. From the time that I had my gold cup souped up with him, it never went back to him for repairs.

Suggest you go to his shop. He will quote you a price on what you want to have fixed on your Norinco. Be warned though, when you see all the accessories that you could have, you might end up wanting for more than just a hard chrome service...

BTW, I believe he does black chrome too but is much costly compared to the hard chrome. As far as I know also, he says he gives a good warranty on all his works (dunno lang how long coz I never did come back to have repairs for the work he has done, just went back for jobs on my other pistols).

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Originally posted by Valor1
nakupow. kalaki maningil nyang si Tony Pascual. madami ding magaling na gunsmiths na kaya mag-fabricate ng gawa ni Tony. i.e. Col. Bayang, P.B. Dionisio, Final Option, etc. Ang full length guide rod kay Tony ay mga P 1,400 the others I've mentioned can do it much lesser.
Wow, that's expensive. My gunsmith in Bacolod charges P500.00 for a full length guide rod complete with a spring plug. Price includes installation/adjustments.

There's also a gunshop in Iloilo that has a CNC machine. They make Novak style sights for 1911s. You couldn't tell the difference between the original and the one made in Iloilo. One of their machinists is Junior Burahog. He used to work for Bigot Velez' Club 44 gunshop in Silay during the 80's.

·
Range Bum
1,132 Posts
Yup. There was a time Tony Pascual does good gunsmithing. I used to have my guns serviced by him when he doesn't have that flashy building yet. Some experiences with him are good but some are bad. One thing certain is that he charges so much on the parts. Other gunsmiths are at par and sometimes exceeded the quality you can expect from Tony at a lower price. He also used to supply parts to Hahn Manila. Ever wondered why Hahn no longer sells his products?

My first STI pistol was built by him. All are made from STI parts. First thing he F-Up was the beavertail. paling ang kabit. In order to rectify it, sangkatutak na rebuiding ang ginawa. Next, he broke the ramp on the barrel while fitting. ginawa nya, nag rebuild ulit. Man, that's the ramp! Any rebuild on that part won't stay long. Next may uka ang frame. Nag-polish pero manipis na frame. Madami pa kaya lang hahaba lang to. The good thing is, he even CHARGED me on the cost of the rebuilds na sila naman ang may gawa. I sold that pistol sa inis ko and built another. Buti na lang McOliver recommended Bayang. OK naman ang turnout. Then I tried True Weight Ok din kaya lang naghirap ako sa pistol na yon.

Yup there are parts na ok. His magazine base pads are ok. The mercury filled recoil rod (a copy from Harrtts recoil reducer) sometimes leaks and expensive, his springs die easily, his kamagong grips can be bought at half the price from other gunsmiths and the list goes on.

As for hard chroming, halos lahat ng gunsiths sa Metro manila ay pare-pareho ng plater. All gunsmiths just do the prepping and the final dipping is done by some suppliers.

Basta caveat emptor.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Sad to hear what had happened to your 1911 with Tony Pascual. Actually when I had my pistol souped up, I did not purchase any part from him except for the compensator and the guide rod. Everything else I got it elsewhere, which he advised me on where to look for it. Although during that time, he has not "commercialized" his parts before. The works were basically throating, chrome, serration and installation. I even had freebies such as dehorning and even gave me a tube of loctite for my videki trigger adjustment screw.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I learned from this forum that Tony P. is making accesories for the M16. May I ask what kind of stuffs he got for the said firearm. I am on a look out for a BUIS(folding Back Up Iron Sight), scope mount and Tactical forearm(handguard) for an M4 type rifle. Thanks

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I do believe that he has different types of forearm accessories for an M4 as well as other stuff. I am just not too familiar in exactly what he has but I understand that he builds up M4's from stock to really nice looking ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts