Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've wished for a long time that Glock would just make one themselves. I guess, the police don't want them anymore. Gotta have those AR's now.

·
Registered
10,060 Posts
I would not recommend the Olympic Arms - terrible reliability to the point of it being dangerous(rounds jammed into the barrel). If you look on arf.com in the ar 15 pistol caliber section, there is big thread on it with pictures. What the pictures show is what mine did before I got rid of it.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Kel-tec sub2k. I got one in .40 and its been a great gun for a few years now.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

its only $350 bucks, know a guy with one and its been flawless through 500+ rounds

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
your right, does he have a glock?

also that lower piece is easily removable and able to put back together as a glock pistol

·
Registered
527 Posts
your right, does he have a glock?

also that lower piece is easily removable and able to put back together as a glock pistol
My Glock 34 frame seems to be "stuck" to my Mech Tech conversion. I only put about 100 rounds through it. I've been going to call Mech Tech to see if I'm doing something wrong, but, I haven't got around to it.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
thats strange, there must be a trick to it, or more difficult than i thought. i seen a owner of one do it, and he made it look easy. maybe it isnt

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
That looks very cool! Is it legall to turn a handgun into a rifle?
Check with your local laws. I think it would be tricky if you in CA. I'm not 100% sure but I believe in CA, if you have one of this "conversion kit" you will need to register it as a rifle and will be illegally to turn it back to pistol.

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
When the LWD lowers finally come out (last I heard was end of august) I might get a MechTech. Figure $200 fir the lower and $350 for the CCU ain't too bad. Just gotta figure out what caliber you want! ;)

·
Cool Cat
12,111 Posts
The P.O.S. Kel-Tec Sub2000! :puking: :steamed:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts