Glock Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Build the Wall
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it true? Has the VEPR suffered the same fate as the Saiga?

S&W

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
They can do whatever the hell want because I got mine and many Russian magazines. I think this ban thing is just an internet rumor and definitely not true.

·
packin heat
2,491 Posts
They can do whatever the hell want because I got mine and many Russian magazines. I think this ban thing is just an internet rumor and definitely not true.
I'm a firearms verifier with real time access to the RCMP's FRT Dara base. If I get a chance I'll call my buddy across the ditch at the ATF's labs to check on the U.S. classification.

·
Build the Wall
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I find it unsettling that this would actually happen with Donald Trump as president. That tells me that the president has absolutely nothing to do with protecting the 2nd Amendment.

S&W

·
packin heat
2,491 Posts
I'll get back to you on that. You might just be in possession of a prohib now. Not sure if there's a grandfather clause.

·
Build the Wall
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll get back to you on that. You might just be in possession of a prohib now. Not sure if there's a grandfather clause.
There is always a grandfather clause! :)

ALWAYS!!!

S&W

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Sixgun, I do not want to be a smart ass but I don't give a rat's ass about it being a prohib.. I have it and I will not give it up. I am now 75yrs old and no longer give a crap.

·
Registered
239 Posts
My understanding is the weapon wasn't banned. Doing business with the company that makes the weapon is illegal now. The company hies ties to the Russian Government (i.e. Putin) and this is designed to crimp some of the cash flow.

The expanded sanctions were implemented because of Putin's war on Ukraine, support for assad and the numerou cyber attacks coming from Russia.

Eventually someone will find a way around the sanctions and resume imports.

·
Build the Wall
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My understanding is the weapon wasn't banned. Doing business with the company that makes the weapon is illegal now. The company hies ties to the Russian Government (i.e. Putin) and this is designed to crimp some of the cash flow.

The expanded sanctions were implemented because of Putin's war on Ukraine, support for assad and the numerou cyber attacks coming from Russia.

Eventually someone will find a way around the sanctions and resume imports.
Cyber attacks coming from Russia!!! You don't really believe that crap, do you? :) LMAO

You sound like one of these liberal retards that is hung up on Russian cyber attacks. That is the second biggest farce perpetrated on the US population. The first, of course, being global warming/climate change. Please tell me you people are not this gullible!!!

S&W

·
Registered
239 Posts
Actually; Russia, China, India and South Korea are the top 4 countries attack our networks.
I don't think Russia hacked our election, but I know they do as much damage to our nets s they can.
As far as me being Liberal, I have to LOL at that one as your are the first person to make that claim about me.

·
Build the Wall
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Actually; Russia, China, India and South Korea are the top 4 countries attack our networks.
I don't think Russia hacked our election, but I know they do as much damage to our nets s they can.
As far as me being Liberal, I have to LOL at that one as your are the first person to make that claim about me.
I am just so sick and tired of people saying that Russia hacked our election because it is absolutely impossible for that to happen. Every county is responsible for its elections. There are more than 3,000 counties in the United States which means that Russia would have to hack hundreds and hundreds of computers to even make a small difference. Not going to happen!!!

S&W

Reactions: sixgun2

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Crap like in this thread is why idiots are out there paying $1400 for VEPRs.

Do people not understand the idea of sanctions? VEPRs are not banned. Doing business with MOLOT is, because of their association with KC. All VEPRs currently in the country as well as all of those which have been bought and paid for awaiting importation are unaffected. Yes, it sucks, but the country is pretty flooded with VEPRS right now so there is no reason to panic.

The true horror is there is only one quality AK import now (Arsenal) and all else, domestic or otherwise is of dubious quality. And in all of this, I bet I.O., Century, and PSA are all celebrating.

Reactions: captcurly

·
Build the Wall
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Crap like in this thread is why idiots are out there paying $1400 for VEPRs.

Do people not understand the idea of sanctions? VEPRs are not banned. Doing business with MOLOT is, because of their association with KC. All VEPRs currently in the country as well as all of those which have been bought and paid for awaiting importation are unaffected. Yes, it sucks, but the country is pretty flooded with VEPRS right now so there is no reason to panic.

The true horror is there is only one quality AK import now (Arsenal) and all else, domestic or otherwise is of dubious quality. And in all of this, I bet I.O., Century, and PSA are all celebrating.
Dude, when I asked if they are banned I did not mean are they illegal? :) LMAO.

Really? Is that what you took from the title of this thread? I will have to change it so as not to stump the noobs.

S&W

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Dude, when I asked if they are banned I did not mean are they illegal? :) LMAO.

Really? Is that what you took from the title of this thread? I will have to change it so as not to stump the noobs.

S&W
Not directed at you. Read Sixgun and CaptCurly posts in the thread.

Reactions: Steel & Wood
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.