·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,057 Posts
So the CEO of Twitter is a real TWIT:freak:

Reactions: mike from st pe

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
From what I got, it seems that he admitted twitter panders to the mob, on who gets censored................At least he admitted it, guess that is something.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Dressing in a certain way is done to send a message to strangers about your social strata or give the impression you are successful. When you are rich you don't need to impress people. You can dress however you want and don't need to shave if you don't feel like it. If it didn't matter would you wear jeans and sneakers or an uncomfortable suit and tie?

·
NRA Life Member
28,419 Posts
When you are that rich ( B$9 ), people call you eccentric; not homeless.

:D

·
Registered
149 Posts
I hate when they fall back on the same old bull “it’s all part of the user agreement” sure what choice and the only reason they get to hide behind the user agreement is the sweetheart deal they are getting through regulation...can’t have it both ways. I can do just fine without any of them I don’t Facebook hardly, never twitter, Instagram can... and google’s so manipulative with advertising the searches are becoming almost more trouble than its worth. Shut’em down.

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,001 Posts
It sure looks like it.
He's one of those rare light in the loafers fellows who didn't get the 'sense of style' gene.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts