close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

is licensed needed for gun collection, such as antique

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by damiandevlin, Aug 5, 2006.

1. damiandevlin

damiandevlin

kelang pa ba mag pa lisensya pag may collection ka ng antique gun? advise please?

2. jimbullet

jimbullet

I believe there is a license for collectors of functioning firearms. I am however not too familiar with the entire process/ requirements but have heard that it does need licensing

3. isuzu

isuzu

I think there is a license for gun collectors. The best thing that you can do is inquire with the FED.

4. TTPower

TTPower

usually dapat pa license lahat ng firearms... pero if ur not bringing it out of ur house. di na siguro hahahaha. better inquire with FED na rin to be sure

5. Poodle

Poodle

I know somebody in the licensing section of the FED. She said that you're only required to register the firearm once as an antique collection.

6. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

What is an "antique firearm"?

7. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

diba antique na din ung 45 ko? kasi 1911 sya ahehehe :supergrin: joke lang:clown:

8. Poodle

Poodle

I supposed that antique or collectible firearms are those dating to World War II. I mentioned to her a friend who has a WWII vintage 1911 and M1 carbine. Am not sure if they are already registered but the FED personnel said that it can be registered after which, the firearm can be mounted. She didn't mention the necessity of any security features preventing theft that should be incorporated in the mounting though.

9. Poodle

Poodle

I supposed that antique or collectible firearms are those dating to World War II. I mentioned to her a friend who has a WWII vintage 1911 and M1 carbine. Am not sure if they are already registered but the FED personnel said that it can be registered after which, the firearm can be mounted. She didn't mention the necessity of any security features preventing theft that should be incorporated in the mounting though.