Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
29,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...yer-accidentally-opens-fire-one-warships.html

wasthatwrong1.jpg

:rofl:

" An Iranian destroyer has reportedly opened fire on one of its own warships by accident, causing 'dozens of casualties'.

The friendly fire reportedly sank one of Iran's own warships in the Sea of Oman.

40 naval personnel are missing in the incident, according to local media reports this evening. "

Captain: "Chief, did our weapon system function as planned"?

Chief: *takes deep breath though clinched teeth*

Chief: "Maybe you should sit down for this one sir

·
NRA Life Member
29,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reports were that they were in an exercise.

·
NRA Life Member
29,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, someone is likely to loose a stripe or two ( and their heads ) over this.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Is It Wrong If I Am LMFAO About This ?

Absolutely NOT wrong to laugh. That was hilarious.

Not just an oopsie on one ship, but a two-fer. According to the story, the "target" ship stayed too close to the intended targets.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
From what I have read this was the actual navy too which is doubly surprising they are the competent ones... if you didn't know iran has two militaries the regular army navy and air force and the Republican guard which has it's own separate army navy and air force. The regular military is a very competent albeit under equipped force that is usually level headed and professional. The irgc are the ones that carry out all of the terrorism and do all of the stupid stuff you hear from iran they are the religious fanatics and are beholden to the regime and not Iran (so basically the S.S.). So its honestly surprising if this was their navy because they are usually pretty good about not blowing their own stuff up.

·
Registered
43,682 Posts
The same military that shot down the Ukrainian plane, killing 176, from their own airport. Iranians... PUT DOWN THE MISSILES!!!

·
Mentally Frozen
28,590 Posts
Yeah its poetic, but it reminds me of how many we've lost during training exercises ourselves.

Reactions: rotorhead1026

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Captain: "Chief, did our weapon system function as planned"?

Chief: *takes deep breath though clinched teeth*

Chief: "Maybe you should sit down for this one sir
In the show “Chernobyl”, in a meeting between the reactor supervisor and the plant manager (after the blast), the latter opens with “I take it that the safety test did not go well”.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts