Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I don't think anyone has ever has accused that man of being intelligent. It's one thing for your dad to crack a joke about your grandpa at his funeral when grandpa died at age 80 of natural causes. It's an entirely different situation than giving remarks at the funeral of a police offer that has been murdered in cold blood. I would say show some respect Biden, you fool. But he's too stupid to understand why people would be upset.

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
In answer to your question: YES!

·
No Longer Fenced In
11,133 Posts
What a tool.

·
Registered
916 Posts
The family should NEVER have allowed that asshat to come and whore the attention he did.

Seriously - would ANY of you guys allow this clown to eulogize any of your family members...???

·
Banned
17,065 Posts
The Marianas trench is a mud puddle compared to the depth of his stupidity.

It is a completely renewable resource. It completley regenerates when he wakes up every morning.

·
NRA4EVR
12,690 Posts
The family should NEVER have allowed that asshat to come and whore the attention he did.

Seriously - would ANY of you guys allow this clown to eulogize any of your family members...???
If I go in the line of duty and Nobama and his helper monkey Mumbly Joe are still shacking up in the White House, my strict instructions are that under no circumstances are either of those lops allowed in. And neither is our dip**** cop-hating governor.

·
Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
I wouldn't want him.

Sent from my communicator.

·
Bamboozled
1,296 Posts
Can't believe he did that......

Oh yeah, yeah I can believe he said that...... Shows how he truly feels about our murdered brother and us a whole.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I can sit and listen to Obama ramble on about whatever, but Biden. Every time he speaks something ignorant will come flowing out of his mouth.

·
IWannaBeSedated
11,448 Posts

I wouldn't let him eulogize my dog.

·
Registered
515 Posts
If I am killed in the line of duty and that clown shows up to speak, I am coming back and haunting whoever gave the ok for him to do so.............FOREVER!!!!!!

·
Banned
17,065 Posts
I had a DR. tell me one time that he believes that Biden is inthe first stage of dementia.
Heck of a diagnosis, being able to tell the difference between that and liberalism.

Pelosi, Feinstein, Wasserman-Schlitz, tough to lay the behavior of one of them on a different cause.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts