Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Mall Ninja Extraordinaire
419 Posts
I haven't gone commando a lot...Once or twice in some tighter jeans when I got fat, but other than that.....I think it's cool when chicks go commando and wear skirts

·
USS Texas BB-35
4,583 Posts
I dont Commando at work but do pretty much everywhere else

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Hey, you too is from Seattle. Ever experienced "batwings" syndrome?
Nope, never heard of it. Looked it up on Urban Dictionary. Never had an issue with it. I suppose I can see commands losing the tighty whities, but boxers seem like they'd work.

Either ways when I was growing up it was "Going Comanche", but that's probably not PC these days. Also used "Going Kamikaze" which kind of made sense, as what would be the point, but still kind of a leap.

·
That's a Bingo!
4,527 Posts

·
Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
117,348 Posts
Jerry: The only thing between him and us is a thin layer of gabardine…Kramer, say it isn't so.

Kramer: Oh, it be so. (Jerry turns his head in disgust)

Kramer: I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm lovin' every minute of it.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
when some of us are packing a monster...we have to keep it contained somehow :supergrin:

·
Use Linux!
15,639 Posts
Wearing a kilt as I do just about everyday I get asked this alot by some pretty amazing looking women...

Oh and based on the flurry of locks the last 48 hours... IBTL!

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Got into a heated discussion with a co-worker about this topic recently.

His argument was, the reason we should wear underwear, was to stop the transfer of bodily fluids and fecal matter to places we sit and come in contact with each day. In theory, simply passing gas, or a drop of fluid from the other side, was enough to transfer through layers of clothes, and in turn come into contact with others. The addition of another layer, helped prevent this, and was shown to be much more sanitary.

I have been known to let the boys swing in the summer when wearing shorts:tongueout:

·
USS Texas BB-35
4,583 Posts
Got into a heated discussion with a co-worker about this topic recently.

His argument was, the reason we should wear underwear, was to stop the transfer of bodily fluids and fecal matter to places we sit and come in contact with each day. In theory, simply passing gas, or a drop of fluid from the other side, was enough to transfer through layers of clothes, and in turn come into contact with others. The addition of another layer, helped prevent this, and was shown to be much more sanitary.

I have been known to let the boys swing in the summer when wearing shorts:tongueout:
Well you are supposed to wear Shorts/Pants/Kilt or a Skirt

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Well you are supposed to wear Shorts/Pants/Kilt or a Skirt
That was implied, I'm not saying that it was my opinion, simply that this was the argument as to why you should.

In theory, simply passing gas, or a drop of fluid from the other side, was enough to transfer through a layer of clothes, and in turn come into contact with others. The addition of another layer, helped prevent this, and was shown to be much more sanitary.

·
USS Texas BB-35
4,583 Posts
cotton does not a liquid barrier make

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
cotton does not a liquid barrier make
I agree, this is why the discussion with my co-worker became heated. Again, I felt that it was a stretch to use this as an example. However, the argument was that if you were to take a layer of cotton, and place a single drop of liquid upon it, you would have transfer through the other side. Then if you were to add another layer that was separate, the transfer would be greatly reduced. Especially if the two layers had an air barrier, or were not in constant contact at the same points.

I by no means am trying to be argumentative, this was just the case presented to me.

Regards
HOTHEAD

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.