Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Quick! Duck!
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERE is an article that suggests this, because there is "at least one other serious illness involved in over 99% of NYC alleged C-19 deaths!"

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
The virus is real. Since most people don't get sick, or have very little symptoms, it can spread easily. If you got deathly sick in 24 hours it would not spread nearly as much. That being said, it is the first politically motivated pandemic. Millions of people are not dying. The flu is worse than COVID every year. The casualties of both flu and COVID mostly have comorbidities.

·
Premium Member
CLM #38
10,605 Posts
So everyone who believes it to be a hoax, go on about your daily life. Don't wear a mask or gloves, don't increase your hand washing regimen and PROVE the rest of us wrong.

Let us know how it works out for you.

·
NRA Life Member
67,042 Posts
It's not news that very close to everybody who dies "from COVID 19" has some other underlying, serious health issue. A week or two back, somebody here calculated that less than 200 apparently healthy people had died from it in the U.S. That doesn't make it a hoax, just a massive overreaction by the government to something far less serious than they claim.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
BUT is is 100% blown WAY WAY WAY out of proportion and hyped to scare people to death by the media and healthcare professionals as some..
I believe so... I lean to the side of the Stanford Study release a few days back.

Many more people had it than knew and only future testing will show many of the numbers are skewed

"A week or two back, somebody here calculated that less than 200 apparently healthy people had died from it in the U.S"

fiq was like 99.2% deaths had other issues along with virus

·
NRA Life Member
67,042 Posts
So everyone who believes it to be a hoax, go on about your daily life. Don't wear a mask or gloves, don't increase your hand washing regimen and PROVE the rest of us wrong.

Working out fine so far. I literally have no more worry about this than about the cold and flu season every year.

·
Registered
22,210 Posts

And while you are at it stay the **** away from me when I make my semi weekly trip to the grocery and drug store.

·
Registered
30,330 Posts
Every year I get the shot for the "common flu"

Every year MANY people get sick and die from the "common flu" (that's been around longer than I can remember)

I haven't seen any figurers comparing the common flu to the coronavirus.

·
Registered
15,655 Posts
I believe so... I lean to the side of the Stanford Study release a few days back.

Many more people had it than knew and only future testing will show many of the numbers are skewed

"A week or two back, somebody here calculated that less than 200 apparently healthy people had died from it in the U.S"

fiq was like 99.2% deaths had other issues along with virus
well that and this im watching this pretty closely to see the results

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52395866

·
Banned
3,351 Posts
We all know that the "Build-A-Burgers" and the Jewish Freemasons are doing this to control our minds by polluting our precious bodily fluids!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Mr Meeseeks

·
Registered
10,264 Posts
No, SARS-Cov-2 exists. The (vast?) majority of the data and therefore modeling is questionable. The actions taken in response to the bad data and models are way beyond the certainty of the data. Too many of the actions taken by various governments in the US are unconstitutional and wrong. Perhaps most justified and constitutional action taken by the federal government was one of the most criticized. That was President Trump stopping travel from travel from China except for US citizens and permanent residents. He has that power under the constitution.

This has been a Fire, Ready, Aim with our hair on fire situation. With a Gatling Gun, then MOAB, and stopping just short of a Nuke.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts