Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Not from my cold dead clutching hands
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Orlando show expecting to pick one up and didn't find one. Called a couple of gun shops with like result, leading me to think I may be looking for vaporware. Anyone know if its available and where? I think it would be an advantage to blow 500 rounds of 22 out of the same frame that holds my 45 cc. Tx in advance.

·
Transform & Win
3,347 Posts
Went to the Orlando show expecting to pick one up and didn't find one. Called a couple of gun shops with like result, leading me to think I may be looking for vaporware. Anyone know if its available and where? I think it would be an advantage to blow 500 rounds of 22 out of the same frame that holds my 45 cc. Tx in advance.
The Advantage Arms LE 29/30 22LR conversion kit for the G30 was discontinued a few years ago, but occasionally the kits are put up for sale on eBay and Gunbroker.com. I see some listings for kits (new and used) in both places online currently using a website search string of "Advantage Arms Glock 30". The FAQ page on the AA website states the LE 29/30 kit works on Gen3 and Gen4 pistols.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
<<<< Luvs the AA kits . Between kids , grandkids and my self I have saved major bucks in ammo costs although I reload as well .

3 ea. 19/23 kits
1 ea. 21
1 ea. 26/27
1 ea. 30
1 ea. 1911
Plus a Ciener 1911 & AR15
M261 AR Kit
They all get used often

1 - 7 of 7 Posts