close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Is $650 too much to pay for a G19?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by art g, May 15, 2003.

1. art g

art g

Saw a really nice G19 with two factory FML 15 round mags and two 10 round mags for $650. It is an older model (Generation 2?) that looks to be new in box. $650 seems high to me but I thought I would get some opinions and then try to make an offer.
    Thanks! Art G.

2. BMANSG17

BMANSG17

The answer may vary depending on geographic location, but $650 is too much for a Glock 19 in my area. I break it down this way: 2 FML pre-ban mags - $70 each max, which leaves the gun at $510. Most of the local shops carry new Glocks priced about $475-500 for 3rd generation, 2nd generation a little less.

Anyway, if you really like the gun and it is in great shape, it's not a horrible price with 2 FML pre-ban mags included. Even better if it has nightsights. I say go for it if you can get the price down a bit, maybe to the $500-600 range. Good luck.
    :)

3. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

Offer $550 or $600 if it has night sights (good ones, not PTs). But as stated, depends on where you're located. Heck, I just got a barely used 2nd Gen G19 with new Trijicon night sights for $425 with 3x 10round mags a couple months ago. And can go back to the dealer and do it again right now if wanted. Goodluck. ;I

4. ray9898

ray9898

$479 new in my area. You may do better ordering from the internet and paying shipping and a FFL xfer fee.

5. Cryhavoc

Cryhavoc Gunaholic

What dealer are you referring to.
    thanks

Chuck

6. MoonMan

MoonMan CLM

$499 w/o night sights 3 months ago was the going rate in my area