Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello folks need some help here, im looking for a pair of night sights/iron sights for my G43X MOS with Holosun 507K X2 on a CHPWS adapter plate V2. The rear stock sight is completely blocked by the optic housing and even though im able to low witness the front sight thru 507k’s built-in sight notch id prefer to have a set of stand alone irons.
Looking for:

lower 1/3 cowitness

if they have tritium front/rear tritium tubes wont get cut off by the battery housing

43x width

Current findings are: ameriglo gl-205 i dot sights and 10-8 standard height sights

thanks guys!

·
NRA Life Member
5,171 Posts
I just got Ameriglo 511 sights...they are suppressor sights that should be lower 1/3 cowitness with my Holosun. The front is a tritium front with orange ting and blacked out rear sight.

I haven't mounted them yet....

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just got Ameriglo 511 sights...they are suppressor sights that should be lower 1/3 cowitness with my Holosun. The front is a tritium front with orange ting and blacked out rear sight.

I haven't mounted them yet....
According to their site the GL-511 are not compatible with the 43X, where you able to mount the sights?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
684 Posts
Ameriglo Idot GL-105 with a Swampfox. The Holosun 507 K with the C&H plate will be a hair taller but the IDots are still good to go

Reactions: Ch4rley_57
1 - 6 of 6 Posts