Ipods

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by philford, Sep 22, 2005.

1. philford

philford Willwork4guns

Any of you guys into Apple Ipods? I got hooked about 6 months ago and I can't put the darn thing down!!!

2. grokdesigns

grokdesigns

I have an iPod Mini...I don't really use it too much, but it's cool to have. I really want the new iPod Nano though!

3. philford

philford Willwork4guns

I've outgrown my 6 gig mini and I'm toying with the idea of stepping up to the 20 or 40 gig ipod. I'm not sure if I want to go through swaping music, I'd rather have my entire collection with me as I'm in a car for ~9 hours a day 5 days a week.

4. Wulfenite

Wulfenite The King

I have (had) a 20 gig. It got water damaged and the display stopped working although the rest of it seems to work fine. As a replacement I bought a 500mg Shuffle. Debating whether to get the 20 gig fixed ($150 minimum), just buy a new 20 gig, or buy a new mini, or go for the new nano.

Quite honestly I'm more inclined to spend money on a 1911.

5. T. Harless

T. Harless

I have the 40g iPod Photo. Coolest thing. 3500+ tunes on it and I can download my Nikon D100 to it if need to. Even looks at the photos if I shoot jpegs. Best thing is my ex-wife and kids bought it for me for my birthday in June. I love it. I use the fm transmitter in my truck. Attached to my stereo in the house and flat put away all my cds. I'm all Mac anyway. It's just another cool Mac thing.