Invitation for GTPI leftist trolls to read and comment on the The Biden-Harris Gun Control Plans

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Rex Vallachorum, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

Well, then start being honest. We could take guns from certain groups and the homicide rate would fall dramatically. But try going into some areas of Paris or Lyon as a white person and then tell us about the homicide and crime rate in France...scream that they dont have guns...

2. Cubdriver

Cubdriver

...most of which is caused by people who are in violation of existing laws simply by possessing the guns they use to commit said homicides. They are already prohibited possessors. You know - CRIMINALS. Criminals disobey laws. Unsurprisingly to those not obsessed with gun control, if you pass more laws they will disobey those, too. I'll say it once again - enforce and prosecute using the existing laws - no more repeatedly plea bargaining the gun charges etc away; instead charge them for what they've done then LOCK THEM UP. Do that for a while and see what happens to the homicide rate.

If that doesn't work, then MAYBE we can talk more about new laws. But in that case, I also want the old ones you've proven to be ineffective REPEALED. If they're not working, why do we need them?

Stop punishing legal firearm owners for the actions of criminals!

-Pat

3. Cubdriver

Cubdriver

Really? Criminals ignore gun control laws and cause mayhem with guns = we need more gun control laws. As Mr. Spock used to say, "that is highly illogical".

-Pat

4. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

Since laws stop people from doing bad things, I have a solution to this who “gun violence” thing.

We could make a law that is illegal to murder or assault another person!

pgg00, trajan07, Scott1970 and 2 others like this.
  5. thewitt

thewitt

The Biden rules are simple. No one needs an AR-14 with 100 rounds. The government will tell you what you need and what you don't.

Simple.

Fortunately we have the little thing call the US Constitution, and in the 2nd Amendment to that Constitution we have a recognized, God-given right to keep and bear arms, and that right shall NOT be infringed. In addition, we have the right to organize and train in a militia, not controlled by the government, and that right too shall NOT be infringed.

Unlike most countries in Europe and around the world where the government tells you what you can and cannot do, what you can and cannot own, and that you cannot defend yourself - we have a Constitution that recognizes our right to defend ourselves, even from an out of control government.

Speleothem, pgg00 and hogship like this.
  6. Ollies930

Ollies930

Stupid me, I was looking forward to an educated recourse regarding deficiencies in law and using logic, with people who demand absolute freedom to do whatever they want without restriction whatsoever.
    And if you want no additional restrictions to the gun laws, then you better vote Democrat, since the two biggest restrictions were brought forth by Republican presidents (machine guns, bump stocks).

7. George Kaplan

George Kaplan emeritus

Safe has nothing to do with it. I want to buy a machine gun via the Sears catalog again.

8. Kentucky fan

Kentucky fan

The machine gun ban was back during the days when there was a such thing as a political compromise. We gave them that and in return got a severely curtailed atf. Before fopa got passed the atf could and did harass ffls out of business for no reason whatsoever. The fact you don't realize that tells me you have alot of learning to do Before you can come into a gun forum and act like you are vastly more intelligent than everyone else.

Also your comments about Frances murder rate compared to ours is borderline hilarious. The actual rate is a whole lot closer because Europeans bury their head in sand and call every murder they can "intentional homicide" (essentially you have to have a successful conviction for it to be a murder). Also who cares if its a gun used or not murder is murder the victim is just as dead whether shot or stabbed.

If you want to lower the murder rate in the us get black people to only kill each other at a normal rate and voila we would be right in line with most other countries.

Also just to add in the homicide rate lowers every year like clockwork and has been for 20 years or so despite gun laws getting looser and looser, and there being more guns out there than ever before. That alone pretty much logically destroys every gun control argument.

9. Agonizer

Agonizer Unmasked

You are just another lying leftist troll, who joined in an election year, to try and push the leftist agenda.

If you don't know why people want 80 percent receivers, you are not really a member of the gun community.

You are not even using correct terminology.

Bus007 and ExecutiveWill like this.
  10. Agonizer

Agonizer Unmasked

He's a troll.

Bus007, Cambo and ExecutiveWill like this.
  11. Agonizer

Agonizer Unmasked

"So when I basically said, close the loopholes in the law, that makes me what?"

A troll.

ExecutiveWill and Bish1309 like this.
  12. Agonizer

Agonizer Unmasked

Yes, stupid you.

You thought it would be so easy to come on here and troll. But it wasn't.

Bus007 and Bish1309 like this.
  13. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

Run for Congress. Please.
    :cheers:

Scott1970 and Cubdriver like this.
  14. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

This is actually an elegant retort to the “loophole” argument.

pgg00, Cambo, Cubdriver and 1 other person like this.
  15. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

Aaand there it is...

Trolls can’t help themselves.

16. Cubdriver

Cubdriver

Deficiencies in the laws have already been pointed out to you - the biggest deficiency is that those who are supposed to uphold the law largely can't be bothered to prosecute the criminals who violate it to the extent that they could and should, but instead hue and cry for more laws, ostensibly to save us from the criminals but in reality only to throw additional roadblocks in the path of legal gun possession. What, specifically, are the deficiencies in the current laws as you see them? I just told you what I think they are.

Most of the things you advocate new laws for are already illegal - how about YOU making some 'educated' discourse to tell us why we should be ok with making things that are already illegal MORE illegal rather than enforcing current laws? YOU need to justify why there should be additional restrictions on top of those already on the books. Use your logic to defend your position. And if you think the ban on bump stocks is one of the two biggest restrictions on firearms, then you're obviously not too well versed in firearm laws.

-Pat

<edit - typo>

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    trajan07 likes this.
  17. Scott1970

Scott1970

Eh, I give him a pass. I'll be trolling the snot out of DU on election night. Been waiting almost four years to do it again.

More gun laws is absurd if you are truly objective about the matter. We need enforcement of the existing laws. Not at the street cop level, but in the courts. We don't need gun control, we need criminal control and we don't have it.

Tuner Sandwich, pgg00 and Bish1309 like this.
  18. Cubdriver

Cubdriver

You've gotta love how obeying the law is a 'loophole' in the eyes of the lefties and antis.
    "You can't make a rifle with a handgrip, a detachable magazine, a bayonet lug and a flash hider."
    -Firearms makers retool and manufacture rifles with handgrips and detachable magazines, but no bayonet lugs or flash hiders, in compliance with the new law.-
    Antis "They're exploiting a loophole!!!11!1!!1!!!!1!!”

By that logic, I'm exploiting a loophole in the law against shoplifting to not get arrested by not shoplifting. Only in bizarro leftie upside-down world is complying with the law using a loophole.

-Pat

Scott1970, ExecutiveWill and Cambo like this.
  19. Rex Vallachorum

Rex Vallachorum Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista

I don't have any objections to your statement. You know yourself better than anyone.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    pgg00, Bish1309, Bus007 and 2 others like this.
  20. Rex Vallachorum

Rex Vallachorum Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista

I'm a resident of Hollywood CA.
    People here only chose between candidates who are arguing what style of communism should we adopt: Stalin's or Mao's.

Bus007 and ExecutiveWill like this.