Glock Talk banner

Introduction

347 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  ruffterrain
Thought I had done this, but "Account Setup" says I haven't, so:

Old guy, U.S. Navy from 1965 to 1978, FFL from 1974 to 1998 (evil Kitchen Table Dealer), NRA Benefactor Life Member and Certified Instructor, married to the same Lady for 46 years, two sons - one a LEO the other owns a security company with clients in TN and FL, five grandchildren, one a SGT in Afghanistan, another in a Navy Nuke "A-School" in Charleston. Been involved in shooting sports since Boy Scouts in late 50's / early 60's and on my High School Rifle team (back when they could have one). Was an Eagle Scout, and a Lieutenant in the Navy.

Retired now, every day is Saturday - life is good.

Thanks for listening. Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming ...
See less
Thought I had done this, but "Account Setup" says I haven't, so:

Old guy, U.S. Navy from 1965 to 1978, FFL from 1974 to 1998 (evil Kitchen Table Dealer), NRA Benefactor Life Member and Certified Instructor, married to the same Lady for 46 years, two sons - one a LEO the other owns a security company with clients in TN and FL, five grandchildren, one a SGT in Afghanistan, another in a Navy Nuke "A-School" in Charleston. Been involved in shooting sports since Boy Scouts in late 50's / early...
See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's with your handle,: pdogkilr?
LOL - been to Montana a couple of times to help the Ranchers with their pest problem - Prairie Dogs. All they asked was for us to provide fairly accurate estimates of Pdogs killed in each of the dog towns. One of the ranch hands was talking with us and he said to me, "You're a real Pdog Killer". So I kinda squeezed it down, and have used it as a screen name for quite awhile.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.