Glock Talk banner

introduction

462 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  skeeter7
here's my story. the only guns I see now are in the magazine subscriptions I receive at home. my collection of handguns was stolen from the condo I was living in Houston several years back by my roommate who went to the police and told them I threatrened to kill her. its more complicated than this but this is the basic info. to make matters worse, I cant pass backgrpound check because I am on medication for depression and psychosis and have been hospitalized involuntarily for treatment related to these mental health issues. so. I haven't fired a wqeapon in over five years and don't plan to either..this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth regarding guns because I have been a gun loving person since I was a kid..oh well, life is a trip lol....
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3,694 Posts
here's my story. the only guns I see now are in the magazine subscriptions I receive at home. my collection of handguns was stolen from the condo I was living in Houston several years back by my roommate who went to the police and told them I threatrened to kill her. its more complicated than this but this is the basic info. to make matters worse, I cant pass backgrpound check because I am on medication for depression and psychosis and have been hospitalized involuntarily for treatment related to these mental health issues. so. I haven't fired a wqeapon in over five years and don't plan to either..this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth regarding guns because I have been a gun loving person since I was a kid..oh well, life is a trip lol....
So-o-o-o-o-o, what handgun magazine is your favorite?

· Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, Handguns is also a favorite of mine, along with American Handgunner.
I'm lucky in that my local Kmart has the best stocked magazine area with gun mags . I go there every month just to browse lol. the manager must be a gun enthusiast or something they have at least 8 or 10- gun and rifle magazines.

· Registered
45,276 Posts
Story sounds good. I would go with that.

Welcome again.

Reactions: cruz lee

· Registered
3,694 Posts
I'm lucky in that my local Kmart has the best stocked magazine area with gun mags . I go there every month just to browse lol. the manager must be a gun enthusiast or something they have at least 8 or 10- gun and rifle magazines.
There's a strange irony here. In light of the recent tragedy in Charleston SC, Walmart discontinues the sale of Confederate flags...yet maintains a healthy selection of gun magazines. :crazy:

· Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I used to go to walmart magazine section until I found this Kmart. no contest Kmart wins and keep in mind we have no barnes and noble or other big book retailer in town. so that's were I get my fix lol...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.