Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gaining another 13% to my profile with an Intro to me!
I'm NOT new to the site, though periods of inactivity may make me seem new to many.
I am from Marietta, OH. I am a Christian, conservative minded, family man with deep running passions for the outdoors, firearms, archery, motorsports, and more. I am primarily known online for my love for and representation of the great sport of Bowfishing. I am a rep for the State of Ohio for the Bowfishing Association of America and represent/promote a few of the very best companies in the industry. I am a multi-disciplined operator in a chemical plant and work a rotating 12 hr shift.
I have shot all of my life and have competed in IDPA and GSSF with my Glocks. I RO-ed many OH State Ballistics Challenges for GSSF and my love for such surpasses my ability to get time away from work to do more of.
I believe whole heartedly in the 2nd Amendment and do have my CCW permit. I am fun loving, but also can be as serious as a heart attack if the need be.
I enjoy scanning GlockTalk from time to time and you might see me pipe in my 2 cents periodically..

·
Banned
29,785 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts