GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for allowing me into the Glock Forum, USAF & FAA Air traffic controller, 60 plus and retired. Recently purchased a Glock 21, and looking for knowledge and any tips Reference the Glock line. Now looking at either a G19 or 19x, and then there is the G17, what say you??? I am a CCP holder, looking for suggestions, comfort in carry, etc..Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Welcome to the club kb. You'll get all kinds of good info here from experienced users with a wealth of knowledge! There are some real smarties hanging around this place!

·
JAFO
4,405 Posts
Welcome to G.T. from southern Illinois. Thank you for your service to this great nation.

Reactions: kilo bravo

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Welcome to GT and thank you for your service. I’d probably go with the G19 as it will be a little easier to conceal with the shorter grip.

·
Bitter American
471 Posts
Welcome to GT from an old guy in Kentucky. I think everyone should have a Glock 17 just because it's so iconic.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to GT from an old guy in Kentucky. I think everyone should have a Glock 17 just because it's so iconic.
Thanks Uncle Mark, great weapon, lately I have been carrying a G21 in an N8 tactical holster, other than a tad heavy, barely know it's there, looking to strp down in weight, G17 or G19. Decisions.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome. Be sure to consider the Glock 30. It shoots softer than the 21 and conceals just as easy as a 19. No caliber war intended folks.

Retired USAF.
Thank you G45 lover, truth be told, I do like the 45, will look at the 30 also, and Thank You for your service

·
Registered
351 Posts
Thanks for allowing me into the Glock Forum, USAF & FAA Air traffic controller, 60 plus and retired. Recently purchased a Glock 21, and looking for knowledge and any tips Reference the Glock line. Now looking at either a G19 or 19x, and then there is the G17, what say you??? I am a CCP holder, looking for suggestions, comfort in carry, etc..Thanks again.
Welcome from another USAF (24 yrs+) Crew Chief, FAA A&P 70 plus and also retired. My favotite is my G19.4. Easy to carry, easy to hide (got a bit belly) and works as advertised.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just came across your first message, thank you for your service, I also was a Rapcon crew chief, dual rated in tower also. ARTCC and tower with FAA. Thanks for the G19.4 recommendation.

·
dimly lit
676 Posts
Just came across your first message, thank you for your service, I also was a Rapcon crew chief, dual rated in tower also. ARTCC and tower with FAA. Thanks for the G19.4 recommendation.
Welcome sir! I also worked in ARTCCs (as a contractor) ZAN, ZOA, ZHU, ZME, ZSE, and ZFW. Great places to work :).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts