Interview with the farther of the son that was killed inside chop, powerful

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by seamaster, Jul 2, 2020.

1. M&P15T

M&P15T All Hail King Kona

I don't think you understand what the CHOP/CHAZ was all about.

Bogart999 and Hoochrunners like this.
  2. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Liberals 'R Bad!!!!

I understand exactly what it was. I also understand that its claim to sovereignty was just as valid as some dork that claims sovereign citizen status and immunity from arrest when caught driving with no license.

A murder happened in CHOP and the Seattle PD needs to be trying to find out who did it. Just because the pieces of **** in CHOP claim they're no longer playing by the big boy rules doesn't make it true.

nam02G likes this.

3. M&P15T

The "demonstrators" and that dead guy decided on their own rules. And the Governor of Washington and the Mayor of Seattle ALLOWED it to happen and continue. The dead guy's father acknowledges the rules his son helped to create, but then turns around and complains about the consequences of those rules.

Play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. The Seattle PD has no blame in this.

larry_minn and Ahmid like this.
  4. Detectorist

Detectorist

Why did he have it coming? So he deserved to die?

5. DaleGribble

And you're clearly ignoring the fact that a murder happened and it needs to be investigated. You're also making assumptions about the murder victim. You don't know what he was doing there, what involvement he had there, or why he was murdered there. You can assume all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that this man should have been notified about his son's death and that the death of his son needs to be investigated.

By claiming that because the crime happened in CHOP that it shouldn't be investigated is doing nothing but lending credence to the idea that CHOP's claim to autonomy was valid, which is idiotic.

6. M&P15T

He decided to support and partake in what was happening. He died as a result of that decision. If he hadn't been there, which is by itself engaging in illegal activity, he wouldn't have died, and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Decisions have consequences.

Ahmid, Hoochrunners and Upgrayedd like this.
  7. M&P15T

I've said nothing about investigating the murder. I'm talking about the father's comments about not being contacted by the police. And I stand by my opinion that the father is demonstrating a massive amount of hypocrisy in expecting the police to contact him, when his son was in an area deliberately bereft of police, due to people attacking the police, their precinct, and illegally occupying that area.

The father should at least have admitted that, and Hannity should have discussed that with him.

ETA; I've also found no further information about what happened. There's no way to tell if any real investigation was ever done, indeed able to be done. Nor is there any information demonstrating that contacting the father would have been possible.

I've made no assumptions what-so-ever about the "victim". It does not matter why he was there. He was, and that's where he was killed. It was his decision to be there, no one forced him to be there.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Ahmid likes this.
  8. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977 "Cynical Little me"

It doesn't matter. How many victims really deserve to be killed? Not many believe me. He was a kid, maybe a military boot would have taken his head out his butt, like it did me, but the fact he showed poor judgement doesn't justify murder.

Someone should have contacted him. This was a major fail on the Political front but Seattle isn't a murder town and a dick should have contacted him at the least to find out what he was doing down there and who he was with. In the end all roads lead to that POS running that town and the anarchists both voting for them and helping her destroy it.

The man lost a child. If you need a voice and a symbol let it be them so at least the kid didn't die in vain. These are human beings were talking about here and I was pretty imperfect at 19yo too.

Detectorist, Hartford and DaleGribble like this.
  9. DaleGribble

Again, for the umpteenth time, contacting immediate family members is part of the investigative process. It's also done in just about every murder case in which it is possible to identify a victim and locate next-of-kin.

And yes, you have made assumptions, here...

Now, either tell us how you know the victim created any rules, or admit that you made a rather foolish assumption. Again, for the sake of repetition, you don't know what the victim was doing there, what involvement he had there, or why he was murdered there.

I'm going to break this down for you, clearly and plainly...

1. A murder happened.

2. Police investigate murders and talk to family members as part of an investigation.

3. Police usually notify the next of kin.

4. This man has not been contacted by the police at all, that's unusual.

5. The fact that this happened in CHOP changes absolutely none of that.

6. You're being intentionally obtuse and making assumptions.

7. The father has every right to go on national tv and say he hasn't been contacted by anyone if that is factually accurate.

10. DaleGribble

Well said.

The mere fact that you have to explain that is sad!

11. M&P15T

And it was done. Police have contacted him. I still think griping about Police not contacting, really not contacting him fast enough, is hypocritical.

He was there. He was part of what was happening in that area by his mere presence. Are you being deliberately obtuse for any particular reason?

Ahmid likes this.
  12. Hartford

Hartford

Not everyone that entered the chaz/chop agreed with or supported what it was all about. People have gone in to record video footage and give others an actual view inside. Andrew Ngo has gone in and we know his relationship with Antifa. If I was in the area I'd be tempted to check out their little experiment but I'm far from a supporter of theirs. Kid made some poor choices and paid dearly, but he didn't deserve death for going there.

13. M&P15T

Very true.

Hartford likes this.
  14. roscoepcoaltrain

roscoepcoaltrain

Black lives matter? The occupiers preached it in CHOP, but they gunned down and killed a black teenager for no reason. No one knows why. No one is talking.

Black lives matter? The Mayor said it and knelt in support of it. She kept the CHOP open and the police on a chain while the violence increased. The Mayor and the Washington State Governor were warned and even offered help from the Feds. Their political lives only matter. Be honest Mayor. Be honest Governor.

Black lives matter? Ask the father of Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr. No one in Seattle has reached out to him to provide information about his son’s death almost two weeks ago.

He doesn't matter.

Quijibo, Bish1309, redrick and 2 others like this.
  15. M&P15T

I was wondering about that. Wondering if the investigation had gone anywhere.

16. DaleGribble

Really? Because the father is saying otherwise. Do you have something to prove otherwise?

And the mere fact that he was there does not mean he was a part of what was happening. Plenty of people actually live in that zone and had nothing to do with the lawless CHOP idiocy, he could have been visiting one of those people. Perhaps he was trying to visit a business in that area. Again, you're making wild assumptions or either outright lying in an attempt to smear someone that was murdered and that you don't even know simply because you think his dad was wrong for complaining about not being notified by the police.

The man's son was murdered, he wasn't notified by the police and he is upset about that. Why does that bother you to the point that you're willing to fabricate facts in order to try and support your flawed beliefs?

17. nam02G

nam02G First throwing ax bullseye.

I didn't watch the whole thing. But in the part I did watch the father stated that he has not been contacted by the police. He only found out his son was dead when two of his sons friends came and told him.
    Just because some people moved in and set up a 'law free' zone does not mean that it was actually law free. The laws of the city/state/country still do apply and the murder needs to be investigated.

18. M&P15T

The video? The one at the beginning of this thread?

He explained that the police reached out to him to explain where they're at with the investigation. This happened after he started going on TV.

It is possible that there was no ID on the body, and the police didn't know who he was until the father went on TV.

19. M&P15T

Watch the whole thing. The police contacted him, explained where they're at in the investigation.

20. DaleGribble

His words...

"They need to come talk to me, and somebody needs to come tell me something because I still don't know nothing," "Somebody needs to come to my house and knock on my door and tell me something. I don't know nothing. All I know is my son got killed up there. They say, 'He's just a 19-year-old.' No, that's Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr. That's my son, and I loved him."

"The only way I found out was just two of his friends, just two friends that just happened to be up there, and they came and told me. They weren't even from Seattle. Now, mind you, I haven't heard — the police department, they never came.”

He did say "I just now recently because we went on tv, just now reached out to me now to let me know what they're doing now, but my sons been deceased for what, two weeks now."

He also says his son had his ID on him when he was murdered and he says he still has no information about his son's death. At this point in an investigation, over ten days after the death, he should have talked to investigators numerous times by now.

And you have a problem with that, to the point that you baselessly slander this man's dead son to advance a narrative that you don't even know about.

What is wrong with you?