Interview with the farther of the son that was killed inside chop, powerful

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by seamaster, Jul 2, 2020.

1. seamaster

seamaster

picrthis likes this.
  2. Gray Dood

Gray Dood

I don't often react to what I see on television.

And even less to the hyperbole of Hannity.

But this was a very powerful testimony, both shocking and thought provoking.

Why do we hear the names, constantly, of the rare individuals killed by police (often involved in criminal activity)when we should be hearing, daily, the names of those murdered (who were just innocent people) in our inner cities?

TBO, PhotoFeller, redrick and 7 others like this.

3. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977 "Cynical Little me"

These are terrible scenes. Even when the victim is a little gangster they are terrible scenes.

You have to get a small army there, tape everything off, preserve evidence, control the crowd, try and interview witness's, call fire to power wash the blood and guts and brains off the street. Then the riot at the Hospital, victims streaming into different Hospitals "gotta send a car to each one". A running gangster fight might have 4 or 5 different crime scenes to preserve, its often chaos.

This CHOP thing is one of the most shameful episodes in American History. Any idiot had to know it was going to become a gangster narco trade zone with the inevitable violence to follow. These cities are being ran by cowards.

I'm glad Hannity gave this man a voice. Very few ever get one.

redrick, snerd, flyover and 5 others like this.
  4. HanKill

HanKill

Longest segment on Hanity I've ever seen. It was quite powerful at times....

seamaster likes this.
  5. misunderestimated

misunderestimated

What is so powerful. this area he died in was designed to be under no law, Was he kidnapped and dragged in ? or did he willfully go. the father knew he was there and it was lawless, it was not a summer love fest as the mayor claims, the police are not coming to tell him nothing this was an area designed to be with out police control. This was a great example of why we have laws ,and police to enforce them . The young man played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. I am sorry he lost his son ,but this is an expected outcome . Ask the leaders of chop why they did not protect his son, ask them why they did not come to your house or the hospital , Who is falling for this propaganda

6. M&P15T

M&P15T All Hail King Kona

Yep, people need to hear what it's like in the CHOP zone. Need to hear all about the consequences of the "protestor's" behaviors. See what happens when there's no constraints on behavior.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  7. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

Garbage? For giving the father of a murder victim time to speak out about the tragedy inflicted on him by liberalism and anarchism?

I don't always agree with Hannity and I don't usually watch his show but he's not garbage, especially not for that segment.

Tomcat1977 likes this.
  8. BSA70

BSA70

I also wonder if he was there by his own.choosing

9. Trebore

Trebore

What part of 'hot stove burns' does a person not get? Life is not a song or a slogan!

10. snappy

snappy

Why is the father and Hannity shocked and surprised that no one has contacted the father? What do you expect, these people in CHOP don’t want any laws, rules, police, nothing. This is what happens when society decides there is no right or wrong. If we continue to head in this direction get use to much much more of it. Why was his 19 year old son down there in the 1st place? What good did he possibly think would come out of it?

11. kiole

kiole

I haven’t had a chance to watch yet. I’m assuming his son is one of the very people who helped secure the very ideals and lawless zone that cost him his life?

the fact Seattle allowed this in the first place with no resistance is shameful.

Trebore and czsmithGT like this.
  12. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!
    Seeking adventure, that young man apparently found it......

Bogart999, jimcorbin, Trebore and 2 others like this.
  13. ReaPer105

ReaPer105

The young man chose to go into a "police-free" zone, old enough to know what he was getting into. @misunderestimated nailed it.

Bus007, slym2none, Trebore and 4 others like this.
  14. Hoochrunners

Hoochrunners

Hannity blew it. The father didn’t hear from the mayor because CHOP has no mayor. The father didn’t hear from the governor because CHOP doesn’t have a governor. He should’ve been attacking the father about Antifa, BLM, defunding police, the Democratic Party liberal agenda and why was his son was in there in the first place. I highly doubt he was kidnapped and brought in against his will. I’ll say it again. Hannity blew it.

Ahmid, Trebore, Upgrayedd and 2 others like this.
  15. rangerhgm

rangerhgm NRA Member

I feel for the Father.....no matter what the cause/circumstances, he lost a Son.

Should the Son have been there.....No. Was he there of his own initiative or did someone talk him into it? Either way, we'll probably never know.

Regardless, this should have never happened because CHAZ/CHOP should have never been allowed to exist in the first place. It should have been shut down as soon as it started.

That POS Mayor should be held accountable for the deaths, damages, cost of cleanup etc for allowing this to ever continue as far as it did.

She never did a damn thing to stop it UNTIL the protestors advanced to her house.....only when it became personal did she decide to take action.

redrick, JimmyCat, Trebore and 3 others like this.
  16. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

It's not a tragedy when people get what they have coming. Maybe he should have raised his kid better.

Ahmid and Trebore like this.
  17. M&P15T

M&P15T All Hail King Kona

For letting him blather on about what the police didn't do.

I see the subtle act Hannity is pulling there, but he should have stopped him when he started blaming the police for not notifying him, or contacting him.

Ahmid, Trebore and czsmithGT like this.
  18. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Kid was a dumbass and blaming the police was idiotic.

19. Hannie Caulder

Hannie Caulder Diva extraordinaire

My eyes filled up when I watched that last night on Fox News.

20. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

Why is he wrong for expecting to be notified of his son's murder?

That's what police do all the time, it's part of what they call an investigation. An investigation involves trying to solve what is called a crime. Police talk to the victim's family and ask them questions about the victim to try and find out who might have been responsible for killing the victim. As part of an investigation, they also look for what is called evidence, which is another term for facts, information, or materials that can show who might have committed a crime. Families can be great sources of information.

Just because the kid was murdered in CHOP doesn't mean his killer shouldn't be pursued before he/she kills someone else.

flyover likes this.