GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
CLM #38
10,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When online I tend to get my news from The Daily Mail. They are not perfect, yet they are still a FAR cry from the leftist media of this country.

Anyway, the below link contains photos of the dueling rallies in Florida yesterday.

Take a few seconds and use the slide feature on them, comparing the Trump and Biden crowds.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eling-rallies-battleground-state-Florida.html

It might brighten your day.

·
Registered
9,661 Posts
Blocked by my AD BLOCKER so xxxx off DAILY MAIL

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
yeah Biden had another Walmart moment with his crowd of cars..........

Reactions: mj9mm

·
Registered
8,761 Posts
This is all you need to know about who is going to win. If Trump had 10% more interest than Biden. I'd worry. Fraud can overcome for that. But when Trump has several orders of magnitude more interest, fraud cannot overcome that.

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
Its in the article...look for yourself SJW.
I did look. Photo-shopped and a terrible job at that. When a "journalistic" piece uses photo-shopped images, it discredits the whole piece.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Documented evidence that it was photoshopped? And you also believe that the "mostly peaceful protesters" are not Biden supporters? Asking for a friend.

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
Documented evidence that it was photoshopped?
lordy....I don't need to document it. It's called perspective. Look at the two supposedly sitting on the roof of a car (one has a blue/black check shirt). They're suspended in mid air. Also, look at how much smaller some people are in the front vs. the back. It should be the other way around.

·
Registered
49 Posts
lordy....I don't need to document it. It's called perspective. Look at the two supposedly sitting on the roof of a car (one has a blue/black check shirt). They're suspended in mid air. Also, look at how much smaller some people are in the front vs. the back. It should be the other way around.
YOUR perspective = YOUR opinion, which doesn't make it fact. Did the author also photoshop this picture, which was also in the article? I guess he also photoshopped the crowds at the Trump rally, which way outnumber Biden. MIC DROP. I'm done with this nonsense.

upload_2020-10-30_9-13-18.png

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
YOUR perspective = YOUR opinion, which doesn't make it fact. Did the author also photoshop this picture, which was also in the article? I guess he also photoshopped the crowds at the Trump rally, which way outnumber Biden. MIC DROP. I'm done with this nonsense.

View attachment 859200
of course it's photo-shopped. How could the red car in the background be the same size as the Honda in front of it. Also, the white car to the left-rear of the Honda is huge. Your stance lacks some basic critical thinking and observations.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
TRUMP - HEADS (my creation & idea) soon to be stolen by China, put on T-shirts & Caps.

Are like the fans of the band The Greatfull Dead, everywhere Trump goes the TRUMP - HEADS show up in hords.

This is a bigger movement then 2016, IMHO.

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
TRUMP - HEADS (my creation & idea) soon to be stolen by China, put on T-shirts & Caps.

Are like the fans of the band The Greatfull Dead, everywhere Trump goes the TRUMP - HEADS show up in hords.

This is a bigger movement then 2016, IMHO.
I sure hope you're right. I'm getting concerned but then again, I live in a "purple" area that has been going more and more blue with each election.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts