Glock 26 Interested in a Gen4 26 w/TLR6 Incog holster?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 533, Feb 20, 2018.

1. 533

All,
    I would like to know if any owners of a Glock 26 (gen4 or earlier, no aftermarket slide release, mag ext., etc) w/TLR-6 attached would be interested in buying/using a G-Code IWB Incog Shadow or Incog Shadow Eclipse? If "No" is your answer...move on to a different thread, post, whatever...

If "Yes" is your answer...

Please consider contacting G-Code (or Range5.com , Edge Works Manufacturing Company, tacticalholsters.com) or any other name associated to G-Code.

Contact info:
    1233 Halltown Road Jacksonville, NC 28546
    Direct: 910-455-9834 | Fax: 910-346-5660
    Email: [email protected]

Hours of Operation:
    Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM EST to 5:00 PM EST
    Friday 8:00 AM EST to 3:00 PM EST
    Closed Saturday and Sunday

The reason I'm asking Glock 26'ers (w/TLR6) to call is because I was shocked to find out that G-Code doesn't offer this gun/light combination on their website (sure, they make one for a 43/42, but I'm a double stack kinda guy) and when I contacted the company via the phone and email they said "No one has ever asked for that combination of gun and light. You are the first one." I thought- No freakin' way! You mean the combination of the venerable 26 and the non-railed TLR6 created some kind of CCW Unicorn? Michael from G-Code did say they listen to input from users but they don't do 'one offs' and this combo was not something they were considering right now. (Sure, they have a mold for a SilencerCo Maxim 9, but I'm the weird one.)

Of course they do support many variations of Glocks with Surefire, Inforce and Streamlight TLR1 holsters...but not one for what I consider to be the best CCW EDC combination in the land.

There are other companies that make a holster for this combination, Onyour6, Dara, Vedder and others but I really like and appreciate the engineering and quality in G-Codes holsters.

Let's call it a 'Brass Roots' movement! Who's with me?