GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Private side
11,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Win this one! Proceeds go to benefit Mobile AL Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 17 in acquiring a new lodge building.
Tickets are $100 but there will only be 500 tickets sold. If you’re interested, PM me.

Attachments

·
Private side
11,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it.
Response has been slow. I’m hoping more folks buy tickets as Christmas approaches. Our lodge really needs a new place to meet and the proceeds from this should help us get a building.

Reactions: TBO

·
κολασμένος
18,251 Posts
Fund the Police!

:supergrin:

Good luck OP!

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
I'm interested, but cant seem to figure out how to PM you?

Disregard, I found it.
PM sent

·
Semper Paratus
27,790 Posts
What motor and tranny are in it cant make out much on phone

Reactions: Simi_gun_guy

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
My wife has a 65 Mustang in our garage. It's orange with black stripes. It's her baby!

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,074 Posts
$100 is kind of steep for a raffle. Might take awhile to sell them all. Got in on multi gun raffle and it took almost18 months for them to sell all the tickets and do the raffle. $10 tickets and 6000 entries might be easier to do

·
Private side
11,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
289 automatic with whatever came in it. I’ll ask the mechanic. It’s a 1967 painted original lime gold color with original color interior ivy gold. Dual exhaust, billet grill, new tires. On Facebook @FOPLodge17Mobile,AL
What motor and tranny are in it cant make out much on phone

Reactions: redneck ron

·
Private side
11,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$100 is kind of steep for a raffle. Might take awhile to sell them all. Got in on multi gun raffle and it took almost18 months for them to sell all the tickets and do the raffle. $10 tickets and 6000 entries might be easier to do
Hoping some officers will join the lodge. If they buy a ticket it comes with green 2021 membership in the lodge. We’ve sold about 100 of the 500 so far.

Reactions: Geeorge

·
Premium Member
3,514 Posts
So if one person buys all the remaining 400 tickets, he has a good chance of being the winner.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I've got a friend that just bought a barn find in Iowa. 69 SS Camaro 396/4 Spd, matching verified numbers with 9800 on the clock. Been in there since 1972. Classics are worth a bunch of money. Haggarty said if it were restored...$120+++ He paid 60K for it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts