Intel community whistleblower / inspector general report

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by vote Republican, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Brubaker

Dave Brubaker

The leftie trolls and RINOs here will soothe their embarrassment and convince themselves that they are rational by claiming “I was basing my statements on a legitimate news report.”

How many times do these fools have to get burned by the MSM before they stop flocking around the stove?

2. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Look for them to increase to record levels over the next year. It happens every single election year.

3. KikoMonster

KikoMonster

My point is not regarding classified information, it is that there are procedures to follow to ensure proper actions are taken place. For example, what if POTUS (doesn't matter who) decided to sale information or allow specific trading to occur for personal gain.
    Bringing up the actions or decisions about others for justification does not resolve the issue at hand. Many a criminal have not been prosecuted and others that have not committed a a crime have been found guilty.

4. KikoMonster

KikoMonster

I am not sure who the swamp is but the both Bushes did some things in Iraq. I am not sure how Jimmy was tool of mine but I was in grade school when he was president. I do remember the inflation and gas lines as well as the TV hearings of Nixon's presidency.
    Don't know how your examples relate to the current topic.

5. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

Why did you falsely claim that we ended up in Iran? Did you skip school that day?

6. ChuteTheMall

What do you mean "we"?

7. ChuteTheMall

It's impossible to sale information. You should have stayed in school. :headscratch:

Lethaltxn likes this.
  8. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

He probably meant sail lol!!

9. ChuteTheMall

He's hiding behind spell-check! :animlol:

10. KikoMonster

KikoMonster

Were the Operations you cited not in Iranian airspace? I may have been referencing those in general terms. We also had AJAX.
    I watched Lawrence of Arabia about three weeks ago in a theatre (TV screens do that movie no justice). I strongly recommend it if you ever get the opportunity. Last spring I watched a televised anthropology lecture course regarding the middle east.
    I tend to use Iran and Persia interchangeably like Mumbai and Bombay, or element and a specific atom.

11. KikoMonster

KikoMonster

Is that not happens when you pay for an education, seek legal advice, or get medical information?

12. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Well, that was a fun thread. 2020 will be even more fun.

happyguy likes this.
  13. ChuteTheMall

That sentence doesn't make any sense at all, get someone to translate it into English.

14. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/schiff_shafts_biden.html

Schiff Shafts Biden
    By Clarice Feldman
    Congressman Adam Schiff (to experience the deep void, look into his eyes) has fallen into a trap in which he aims at the president and wounds his party’s front-runner, Joe Biden, instead.

It’s not my imagination. MSN’s Chris Hayes tweets: “ I am watching this something turn into a story about Biden and am going to pass out.”
    More at the link.

LOL at Hayes.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

15. ChuteTheMall

We didn't end up in Persia either. Go back to school.

16. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Because the US State Department asked him?

This has completely fallen apart for you, again, like the last time, and the time before. LOL

I think your friends should stage an intervention for your TDS.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

17. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Falling apart for me? We simply do not know enough because the investigation was stalled and some are playing partisan politics.

I read Rudy’s claim, and I prefer to research this because Rudy simply does not always tell the truth.

Trump's attorney confirmed to NBC News that the State Department helped put him in touch with Yermak.

"Times completely turned a story about astounding allegations of serious crimes of state concerning Dems into a piece trying to suggest I did something nefarious except they can’t say what it is," Giuliani told NBC News in a text message Thursday. "Typical spin against Trump or anyone close to him."

The State Department put Yermak "in contact with me," Giuliani said. "Not other way around, and I told him they should not be cowered [out of] fully investigating serious possible crimes like bribery, extortion, fraud, money laundering and illegal interference in 2016 election."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...aided-his-effort-press-ukraine-trump-n1045171

Also:

Giuliani declined to say whether he spoke with Trump about any recent developments in his Ukrainian venture. He told the Times in May that his efforts in Ukraine had the president's full support, adding, “He basically knows what I’m doing, sure, as his lawyer.”

A State Department spokesperson told NBC News that Kurt Volker, the U.S. envoy to settlement talks in Ukraine's yearslong war with Russia, put Yermark in contact with Giuliani at the Ukrainian official's request, adding that Giuliani "is a private citizen and acts in a personal capacity as a lawyer for President Trump" and he "does not speak on behalf of the U.S. Government."

Unless our President’s State Department is lying, the Ukrainians were seeking out Rudy, a private citizen and personal lawyer for President Trump. This suggest there was something personal (and not official government) they wanted to share with President, and this is why I believe Rudy is involved. If it was official, Rudy would not be in this equation.

18. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

Whenever you see a thread topic like this, try to be among the first few replies and post: "they got him now. this is it, the end of Trump". That gets his hopes up and all excited, only to have his dreams quashed when the specifics make it out.

The higher you pump their hopes, the harder the fall to reality.

19. bdcochran

bdcochran

Doesn't matter if the president is Mr. Bush, Mr. Obama, Mr. Trump, Mrs. Clinton. The ideologues (left and right wing) rush to formulate opinions and recommendations to hang the person currently in office or to put the current president's face on a new stone outcropping in South Dakota. Members of the forum imitate the rookie reporters circulating fake news. The saving grace is after a few times a member posting, you can understand whether the person is a leftwing or rightwing ideologue. The basic rules are 1. never wait for enough facts to come in, and, 2. never let the facts interfere with your opinion.

mj9mm, happyguy and P99er like this.
  20. Dave Brubaker

Dave Brubaker

No, that’s not happens.

ChuteTheMall, happyguy and Lethaltxn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.