Insights Training - supplies needed

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Rub, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Rub

Rub

:dancing:

Finally taking the General Defensive Handgun Course at Insights Training Center! I've heard it's a great class, and I'm pretty stoked.

So, I guess I'm also going to finally be buying a spare mag pouch.
    Any good suggestions on purchasing one for my tiny G26 Mags? I'd prefer a single pouch, and have heard OWB is the best/easiest-access.

Also... my current 'eyes' are fine for shooting for about an hour. After that, they give me a freaking headache. I need some wider ones to fit my big melon head. Suggestions on larger frame eyes?

I'm also going to need to bring a minimum of 600 rounds. YIKES.

1) probably safe to say 124g FMJ is the stuff I should use, since thats my def. load. *not the FMJ part* =Þ

2) Good bulk ammo deals anywhere near Seattle WA? (ordering may cost more due to hazard shipping).
    I would like the most consistent ammo I can find... I did see some HSM at a local store for $13/50. But read that it was remanufactured. :upeyes: Not sure I wanna try those.

http://www.insightstraining.com/view_course.asp?courseID=146
    That's the course. :cool:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  2. Morris

Morris CLM

Check with Sportco or Kesselrings. But that's Fife and way up north. Local shops are lean.

3. jlprtr

jlprtr CLM

You may want to check WalMart in Lynnwood. North on I5, next exit after exit to 405, right on 164th, immediate right into parking lot.

I haven't been in there for awhile, so I don't know what their stock levels might be now.