close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Insight Technology - M6 Tactical Light

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by wino, Jul 29, 2002.

1. wino

wino Double Naught

I am in no way affiliated with ASPI Tactical but received an email today offering a discount code for 10% off any item(s) in stock. I have been looking for the Insight M6 at various places and this seems to be the best price to date. Price after discount including batteries and shipping is $250.00. Anyone found it for less?

2. McGee23

McGee23

Best I've heard. Care to post a link and the coupon code?

3. wino

wino Double Naught

Simply place an order with us before the expiration date 8/2/02 and type in the SAVINGS CODE
    "JC-729614" in the Coupon Code field when finalizing your order. Your savings won't show up on the order until it ships. You may place your order online at www.aspitactical.com or call our toll free number (877)375-0405. This discount does not apply to special order items.

4. McGee23

McGee23

Hey wino, I thought you said that you were "in no way affiliated with ASPI Tactical"?

5. wino

wino Double Naught

McGee23,How does what I posted make me affiliated with ASPI Tactical?
    I answered your request, by coping and pasting the email I received from ASPI for your information. I am in no way shape or form affiliated with them. Just attempting to help you by answering your question.

Wino

6. McGee23

McGee23

Sorry to put you on the spot there. If you cut and pasted it it makes perfect sense. When I read '..place your order with us..' I immediately thought to myself, 'Hey'. Sorry about sounding harsh and thanks for the post!