close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Insight M3X and Stinger XT HP

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by boby, Apr 18, 2007.

1. boby

boby

I bought both with holiday money thinking I would use them alot more than I did.

I carried the M3X for about 2 weeks before I got tired of the giant holster. So for the most part its been in the case since January. Its bright as hell (120+ Lumens). You can feel it warm your skin up if your not to far from it. It would be really good for an LEO who works late shift or for home defense. I live in a tiny apartment so I dont really need it for home defense either.

The stinger is very nice but im picky when it comes to lights. Im an auxiliary at our local pd (we direct traffic and such) and I bought the light to carry while I was doing that. I however dont use it enough to need a rechargable light. I just carry my aviator and it works better for my situation.

I will take $100.00 shipped for the M3X. It comes with 2 batteries (roughly 50% used) a spare bulb, an extra latchbar (I think its for 1911, the bar on it currently is the glock bar), manual, and carrying case.

Im asking $85.00 shipped for the stinger. It comes with 2 standard chargers, mounting screws, box, an A/C adaptor, and a D/C adaptor.

If anyone would like to see more specific pictures or has questions just let me know.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Glock-0-22

Glock-0-22

3. Travis Morgan

Travis Morgan

Any holsters or duty items you'd take in trade for these? I just listed a bunch of NIB holster, cuff cases, and duty belts/accessories in the classifieds.

4. boby

boby

Thanks but I cant wear nylon.

5. boby

boby

Your inbox is full so im not able to reply.

6. boby

boby

M3X is sold. Stinger still available.

7. Travis Morgan

Travis Morgan

Some of them, are leather, actually. I don't wear nylons, either. They flatten my bush.