GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
FINALLY!!!
Someone willing to have “insanity” “Trump” and “Republicans” in the same sentence! That reminds me, I need to get Putin to PayPal me a few million so I can stiff my contractors and afford my accountants to not pay my taxes...
Look who slithered out from under the rock.

·
Registered
30,290 Posts
Don't feel guilty, feel proud and thankful that you CAN reload your own ammo. This is the American spirit that must not die.........
My understanding is the shortage is about lack of primers. Are you find primers in good supply?

·
Registered
30,290 Posts
I think what will happen is Trump gets reelected, he squashes the violent protests, dems hate life for the foreseeable future and pitch endless hissy fits, Covid mania rolls back, life normalizes, folks begin cancelling long delayed ammo orders, and ammo and reloading supplies begin to pop back up on shelves late Spring into Summer.

If I'm correct, the prudent man will have three good years to stock up on gun related items, although many will not.
From your mouth to God’s ears.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
My understanding is the shortage is about lack of primers. Are you find primers in good supply?
SP and SR primers are tough now, when you do see them the asking price is usually 2-3x's more then normal costs. In some cases higher..........

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
FINALLY!!!
Someone willing to have “insanity” “Trump” and “Republicans” in the same sentence! That reminds me, I need to get Putin to PayPal me a few million so I can stiff my contractors and afford my accountants to not pay my taxes...
Just keep spouting fake news nontruths. It makes you look like a moron.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

101 - 107 of 107 Posts