close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Inquiry: Glock 31,32,32C,33...

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by theTactician, Jul 25, 2006.

1. theTactician

theTactician

Is it advisable to get a glock .357 sig (g31,g32,g33) in the philippines? coz, before .357 sig ammos are hard to come by and there are only limited gunstores where you can buy those. less ammos, less fun right?
    is it still true today?

2. jundeleon

jundeleon

I thought of getting a Glock 32 in 357sig (compact for carry) instead of a Glock 23 recently.

I was thinking of using the 357sig for carry and getting a 40 sw barrel with conventional rifling for range use. Drop in fit naman ang barrel and the magazines can be used for either caliber.

However, mahirap maghanap ng 40 barrel dito kaya I got a 23 instead. Further, 357 sig ammo are hard to come by.

3. isuzu

isuzu

Was the 357 Sig the caliber of the Glock that was used at the Venezia shooting sometime last year? I remember I read the incident at www.inq7.net.

I have a friend here who has a .357 Sig 1911. I stopped shooting the pistol after only ten rounds (Canada is limited to 10 rounds in a pistol and 5 for a rifle mag). The muzzle blast was terrible.

4. vega

vega

Wasn't this discuss before? Someone mentioned, I think it was Judge, that he knows someone who swage a 40 to 357. I made a research on that and someone here in US (also a GTer) who also swage 40 brasses. Setback is you have a shorter casing. Adjust mo lang yung crimper mo.

5. jimbullet

jimbullet

I believe you are correct Isuzu. Talk about rare ammo used by a BG.Easily identifiable coz there must be only a handful of these glocks chambered in said caliber out there.

6. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

a couple of guys were using glock .357 sigs at yesterday's idpa match. reloading and plenty of shells available at stronghand accdg to them.

less recoil than the .40 cal but very good performance daw

7. jimbullet

jimbullet

How much per pc of a 357 sig daw?