close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Innocent mistakes that could have resulted in a BeatDown!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by hardeyes, Mar 9, 2010.

1. hardeyes

hardeyes

Hello;

Ever make an innocent mistake that could have resulted with you being slapped, or punched.

Here's some of mine.

1) I walked into the local Blockbuster (long time ago), with my older Brother. We where walking around the store when My Brother asked a Female Employee about a Video. She directs him to the video's location, when all of a sudden my brother ask her; 'hey when is the Baby due?' I looked at him like STOP, and mumbled 'no, no, no'.

But he did not hear me, the lady on the other hand was like 'WHAT?!' cause she wasn't pregnant! This went on like 2 more minutes, all the while I thought my brother was going to get pimped slapped.

2) I was buying some beer at a stop & rob, when the attractive lady in front of me was short on some change, I stepped in and gave her some spare change, and started a conversation with her. I followed her outside, and then to her car, When we reached her car, I was going to ask for the digits, when all of a sudden I see about 6 Latino Gangbangers inside the car. 2 of them Stepped out of the car, and where like, ' who's picking up on my lady--' I was like, oh, oh! I pushed the guy approching me and headed for the hills.

3) I meet my Boss at his home for a party, He & his Wife where outside meeting guest. I introduced myself to his Wife and commented how nice she looked, When she grabbed me, and gave me a big french style kiss on the lips, I looked at the Husband, and felt really embarrassed, I thought for sure he was going to throw a punch at me. That was a weird situation.

Got any? Post them here.

hardeyes

2. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

We need pix of said boss-wife AND package-store chippy.

3. true believer

true believer Super Moderator Moderator

ditto above...
    :whistling:

4. skanless

skanless IPA ISLAND

5. hardeyes

hardeyes

Hello;

I think if my Boss catches me taken pictures of him & his Wife, this time he may shoot me. :shocked:

At the very least, he may subject me to a whippin in front of his employee's.

No Way!! Let's just say she was hit-able!

hardeyes

6. Ender

Ender ComfortablyNumb

One night I was out with my ex and some coworkers and a bunch of other people at a bar. Nobody at work knew we were dating (we started before we were hired in), so it was all hush hush.

About closing time, she ordered a drink and couldn't finish it. I was happy to oblige, but when I did, one of the other guys (totally white hair) said, "don't touch her drink!"

I replied that it was all good don't worry about it, and he threatened that "another sip" would be bad. I was feeling pretty pissed off and like starting a fight (which was VERY unlike me!!!), so I waited a few seconds then picked up the drink again.

He got in my face, talking smack, said he was going to beat my ***, etc etc. I said, "dude...you're like 60!"

He replies, "I'm 42, *#*@*!," and pushes me.

I give him a good shove back, and all 6 of his friends catch him. Then, THEY apologize to me and say, "he is having a rough time at home right now..." I quickly bow out and end up shaking hands with half of them as I was on my way (I was having a rough time myself, so I understood), but between the rest of them, I would have been paint on the sidewalk if they had chosen to make it so!

I guess it wasn't really an 'innocent mistake,' but it was the first time I was ready for a fight in my life...lol

7. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

I cut off someone trying to get ahead of me for a parking spot close to the door last Christmas. Wow, it got ugly fast! There was no getting out of it as it happened so fast, and just as I thought I couldn;t handle anymore pain and knew I was going to get my butt kicked good, the old guy's wheel chair tipped over. I knew he was all mine then. :cool:

8. PBCounty

PBCounty

:rofl:

9. ThePhoneGuy

ThePhoneGuy

I was prewiring a building for phone. It had 1/2 conduit from each unit to a common electrical room. The SOP was to shoot a string through the pipe and use it to pull the wire. The string is wound in a hollow core with a sponge head. A nitrogen bottle provided pressure. There was only one place to get a sandwich in town so a few minutes before 12:00 I split. Get back about 12:25 and shoot my next string. Walk down the hall to the electrical room. I couldn't figure out why three electricians were sitting in the hall looking into the room. Two more were standing on boxes in the corner. One was wearing a large portion of soup. I guess that nitrogen sounded like a freight train coming through the pipe. I just begged them not to hurt me.

10. smokin762

smokin762

:rofl::rofl:

11. hardeyes

hardeyes

Hello;

Wow, funny how people get all dumb about women, that they are not even with.

Anyways good for you.

hardeyes

12. DEADLYACCURATE

DEADLYACCURATE Senior Member

13. DEADLYACCURATE

DEADLYACCURATE Senior Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

14. hardeyes

hardeyes

Hello;

You guys are Killing me. :rofl:

hardeyes

15. smokin762

smokin762

Nope, I never had a close call. Size has it’s advantages.:cool:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  16. fitz4609

fitz4609

Guy standing in line at a pizza joint talking to spouse on cell phone, " looks like the pizza will be a little late tonight" An incoherent woman was yelling about something in the background.
    Then the boyfriend of insane shrieking woman hits the cell phone guy in the jaw. Instant L.O.C.
    People in pizza place actually try to help the hulking ex-con.
    It was on You tube.

Cell phone dude did sue the pizza joint and the manager as he scrambled around the counter looking for the convict's lost cell or wallet or something.
    bad guy got 4 years in state
    he is out of the joint now, and coming to a pizza parlor near you!
    I showed the video to a DPS officer, and he replied, "I woulda shot the guy".

To recap, guy on cell phone told his spouse that the pizza would be late, insane GF took offense and had giant muscle bound con punch the cell phone guy into black out land. Good enough innocent mistake for me. That could have ended far worse.

17. INJoker

INJoker Simply Charming

Once, as a practical joke, I put a small dot of Elmer's glue on everything on a guy's desk at work and "glued" it in place. It took me about 20 minutes to get his entire desk done.

When he came back after lunch, he went to pick up a pen and had to "snap" it off of his desk.

Now mind you, there was literally not enough glue to do any damage to anything, just enough to make it "stick" in place unless about two pounds of force was applied to lift/move it.

Anyways, this guy spent the next ten minutes "snapping" everything off of his desk (stapler, paper clips, pens, etc.) and getting more and more pissed off while he is doing it.

Eventually a co-worker came past and said, "Craig, what's happening man?"

Craig just flew off the handle. He swiped his arm across the desk, knocking everything on the floor, and started literally pushing the guy and screaming that if he found out who had "messed with his ****" that he was going to kill them in the parking lot after work.

It was ugly. I have never seen anyone act that way before or since. And based on some of my experiences, that is really saying something.

Anyways, Craig was given the rest of the afternoon "off" to cool down.

I later found out he had severe anger-management problems and had actually dodged a couple of assault convictions for bar fights and things.

Naturally, every few weeks from there until I left the company, I would glue ONLY his pen to his desk while he was at lunch.

After the first episode, he would come back and go completely ape-**** as he cautiously lifted everything else on his desk to make sure it wasn't glued down.

I still believe, to this day, that if he knew it was me, he would kill me.

18. mdhandyman

mdhandyman

Now that was good :rofl::rofl:
    I had pegged to say it was a little girl but that was way better.

19. Ender

Ender ComfortablyNumb

I know now. Watch your back.

20. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

:thanks: