close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Informal GSSF-style match in Albany, OR May 31, 2003

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Roland-G23, May 16, 2003.

1. Roland-G23

Roland-G23 STI Convert

We are contemplating an informal match on May 31st at Albany Rifle & Pistol Club utilizing the GSSF course of fire, but allowing any gun, including revolver and rimfire.

Its not set in stone yet, but I would like to know who would be interested so I can submit that to the Club's Board of Directors for approval. For more information, please check: www.arpc-ipsc.org

Chances are we would use IPSC targets if the expected turnout isn't high. Higher turnout would mean using NRA D-1s. We don't have a plate rack, so chances are we would use resetting poppers, pepper poppers, or borrow the 8" plates and stands we have for steel challenge matches to "simulate" the plate stage.

I don't plan on having separate competition, amateur, subcompact etc. divisions, but having 3 (possible 4th would be rimfire): Limited 10, Open, and Revolver.

We will use the Lewis method to recognize the top 3 per class (A, B, C) in Limited 10 and top 3 only for Open and Revolver. I anticipate following the major sub guidelines for revolver.

So, if you live in the area, and want to get in some practice under match conditions before Roseburg, please let me know.

2. coyote 30

coyote 30 COYOTE HUNTER!!

I'm there if you have it. Let us know if they have this warmup match as I need all the practice I can get. E mail me at prtc101@hotmail.com and let me know if the match is on and how to get there coming from the north. Hope to see you on the 31st Bruce

3. Roland-G23

Roland-G23 STI Convert

Cancelled. Not enough interest among local shooters.