close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indy Prelims

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Don At PC, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Hey folks, the Indy Prelims are up. Congratulations for some great shooting. Looks like Carver Mounts was VERY well represented. Way to go guys.;)

2. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Looks like IndyGlockers took a second and third in Amateur Civilian ...not too shabby. Sharon Roche (Glockes56) congrats on top Female again.:supergrin:

3. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Hey John F....congrats on your First outing and Team win in Guardian....whewww great shooting only 20 seconds behond Carver Mounts...oh-oh---:alien:

4. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I can't access the prelims. I get on gssfonline.com, but Indiana is still in red and I can't find the prelims. Where did you find them?

5. shadow_dog

shadow_dog Hilljack

Congrats Sharon. Good job. Good to see another "Buckeye" do good.

6. Ghost361

Ghost361

Thanks Festus. My team took 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in guardian. We did fairly well across the board. And more importantly we had a blast. I had a super glitch with my 34 in the comp division in that bomar sights suck for doing things fast. But I am looking forward to Marietta now more than ever. Having figured the flow I think we should do really well. Look forward to seeing you all there.

7. KYgundoc

KYgundoc

Thanks Festus for inviting me to shoot on Team Indy Glockers 2
    I am happy to have helped. I guess I had better start looking to get a group from louisville together for the trip to Marietta. I had better plan on getting there Saturday because I missed a lot of faces Sunday

8. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur CLM Millennium Member

Did you try the refresh button?

Good shooting!

:patriot:

9. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Dean..thanks again...just sent you a pm need your address for your plaque...:supergrin:

10. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I tried gssfonline.com again, and the Indiana is now white and I can get the prelims. Earlier, at home, it was still red!:alien:

11. Clem

Clem

Did anyone else notice how close Grady came to being the first under 40 seconds in Unlimited? It's just a matter of time, Teammate!! Great shooting, sir!! Congrats on the clean sweep!!

12. Terminator

Terminator

AWESOME shooting Grady!!!!
    Congrats to Team Carver for a Great showing as usual
    :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

13. Ghost361

Ghost361

Does anyone have a pic of what the plaques look like. Just for curiosity sake.

Also is that Grady Whitelaw? Next match I see ya dont be suprized if I am staring just to see you do it. That is simply amazing. Does anyone know what the lowest recorded score for this thing has ever been?

14. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Top Unlimited Scores:
    1. 40.19 Tom Costanza, Harvard 2001

Check out the thread above entitled "Sticky: Hall of Fame" to see the best scores to date in all categories and stages. DannyR has done a great job of setting up that thread and keeping it up to date. Grady is a great shooter and friend. :cool:

15. Terminator

Terminator

+1 :)

Hes a great teacher too :)

16. GLW

GLW

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I've said it before, the best thing about GSSF matches is the fellowship and camaraderie that exists at every event! When you see me at a match, please stop and say hello. I'm always looking to make new friends!

By the way, there is nothing special about what I do, it's just application of some basic techniques. I'm working with the host club of the Lexington GSSF match to hold a training seminar later this year where we will discuss and practice those techniques. I intend to include the information needed for a new shooter to feel comfortable attending their first match as well as techniques, tips and strategies to hopefully shave some seconds off the times of seasoned competitors. At the very least, we'll have a great time sharing ideas and shooting our Glocks!! Stay tuned for further details. Thanks again, Grady

17. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1

Grady, when you do that I would be interested in attending as I'll be shooting the Lexington Match again this year. Please let me know how to contact you. I also have a friend who likely would be interested. Thanks, Gary

18. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Young Man....you do so well and are to be respected on how you carry yourself.:supergrin: