close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indy GSSF match direction please!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Longbow, Jun 15, 2003.

1. Longbow

Longbow Millennium Member

I'm coming from Chicago suburb. Is there a better route than what GSSF magazine has? Any construction zones to avoid? Thanks in advance!

2. Guest

Believe it is in Ft. Wayne this year. Don't know exactly where, though.

3. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

It is in Fort Wayne...I would suggest taking the Indiana Toll Road to Angola, and exiting to 69. Take 69 south till you see an exit for 37...take that exit going east with EXPECTATIONS to go through Harlan...there is a detour...you will take a very scenic detour about 3 miles through the Amish community I do not remember the county road but you will take a left off 37 going north to, I believe is Notestine road...take Notestine to you reach 37...take 37 left going east to Ruppert...take a left on Ruppert to the club about a mile on the left. The drive is about one hour from Angola...if you are looking for a room I would suggest finding one around Auburn(off 69)..and take a 20 minute drive in the morning to be there.If you are into classic cars you will enjoy the town...taking state road 8 east through Auburn to 101 going south to 37 will also get you where you need to be. Good luck.;f

4. Longbow

Longbow Millennium Member