Indy 2007 Debriefing and Photo Thread

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Jun 23, 2007.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

OK, folks, it's time to show and tell. I wish everyone a personal best at Indy!

2. ede

ede

how come jackson got a seperate thread for photos and the debriefing and indy didn't? :banana:

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Okay, I thought you were working a 12 hour shift today and were heading to Indy to shoot tomorrow. Then what are you doing here now trying to start something? :tongueout: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ;) :wavey:

4. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Geeez ede, some matches don't even get mentioned. You're not showing favoritism because you're an Indy Glocker are you? :supergrin:

5. ede

ede

i am at work, can't you tell?

6. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur CLM Millennium Member

I was there!

Got there just after 0900 and found a line of folks trying to register, but I heard someone say something about a computer glitch.....

Luckily, I pre-registered. I got my stickers right away and shot through the match nearly as fast as I could get my mags reloaded!

The temp was in the 70's, the rain held off till I was most all done, and the RO's were simply great!

Now for the bad news....I managed to shoot some great strings of fire, but unfortunately the good one's weren't all in the same match! Yeah, that means my scores were not nearly as good as I would have liked them to be. :sad:

Dwight put together a nice MU score under 46 seconds though.... :)

:patriot:

7. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1

I too shot the match early today. It had started to rain some, but not bad enough to cover the targets. I got to shooot just as soon as my magazines were loaded. Did well with the G 17 for me, but not as well with the G 26. All in all a good match at Indy.:thumbsup:

8. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Gosh, I love being second-guessed. It really made my morning.

Last year there were 4 photos posted in the separate Indy Photo thread. Hardly worth the effort of a special thread.

9. dking1

dking1

Great match filled with great people! Even though we traveled from Columbus it felt like coming home. It was great to see all of the Glock "family" members! Even the rain on Saturday you couldn't wash away the smiles. :wavey:

I shot all PBs and learned some stuff along the way, so...I guess it's all over but the waiting now. Can't wait to see the scores get posted!!

:bluesbrothers:

10. FESTUS

FESTUS Guest

Indy was as normal top drawer in presentation and organization...To Steve and all the crew thanks for your time. Met some old friends made some new ones..fellow TeamMate Darin...young man ya got talent...now harness it...whewww, reminds me of another young man that shoots for Team Carver Mounts....Dwight.. Butch and I talked ...you were busy running all (4) plates runs under 9 seconds whewww....met Annie...guys I'm suggesting Annie and Glockess56 get together and lets find a third,time for a All FEMALE TEAM...I think these gals are going to be Masters real soon.

I reflected on my day it was below desired results...but better than last year...that's a good thing...not to be satisfied, but fufilled...BUT I'm guess I'm getting old or finally MATURE..we seem to be attracting alot of younger and talented shooters....this is what the trip was abouit and the continuation of this great sport.

OOPS...GSSF STAFF thanks for your time and as always expertise...
    :thumbsup:

11. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Indy was the first outdoor GSSF match I ever competed in, so I have to agree, it's like coming home. No PBs today, but I did manage to break 100 in two out of three events. I met some old friends and met new ones, plus my teammates and other GTs. It was a great day. I'll be on an all girls' team if I don't have wear pink! I hate that color, so I'm game if we have some other females who want to shoot. It sounds good, but I kind of like the team I shoot with now. I didn't meet Annie, but I'd like to. I shot Sunday, so I missed her. I take it she shot on Saturday? I missed Darin, too. I usually see him and Ed Ellison at the Indoor matches we all compete in. Sunday I saw Grady, Bobby Carver and others. I love this Homecoming, it's great. Now, it's the waiting game.

At least it didn't take me 20 hours to get home!

12. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Sounds like a great match. Now I am sorry I missed the match, but driving to Jacksonville,FL, catching a flight to Philadelphia then driving to Jackson,NJ shooting the match and then flying home all in one weekend. Well, it was just enough to really wear you out. So some down time was in order. It does sound like eveyone had a great time. Maybe next year.

Pharaoh

:thumbsup:

13. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

WE couldn't make Indy but I did get outside check out the food forum.

14. fuegoglockjr

fuegoglockjr

Sooo, Where are the pictures?:dunno:

15. FESTUS

FESTUS Guest

Sharon...would not think of you leaving the team...but as amicable as we are sharing shooters and enjoying the idea of promoting more female shooters with sponsorship seems fullfilling.....EVOLUTION with positive progress IndyGlockers all Female Team ???? Food for thought...

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

16. FESTUS

FESTUS Guest

Hope to see you and Kaye at Marietta...going?:supergrin:

17. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

18. ede

ede

glad i could help. it was hard getting it timed right with work and everythng else going on here.

19. cougar_guy04

cougar_guy04 Guest

I'll put a couple of mine up once I can get the wireless at my house working.

20. naffiner

naffiner Guest

Some photos I took on Sunday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]