Indy 1500

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by clever_21, Aug 25, 2007.

1. clever_21

clever_21

Never been to the Indy 1500 before. Might buy a gun tomorrow. Dose anyone know if the venders there take debit cards?

2. MakeMineaP99

MakeMineaP99 Guest

Bring cash! You may find a good FTF deal, which will be cash only. Vendors will negotiate with cash, not plastic.

3. clever_21

clever_21

4. seamus

seamus Guest

Cash is what they like and what one can haggle with. All the good deals, ok most of them, were for cash only. I bought a nice 82nd Airborne t-shirt but that was really all I needed.:thumbsup:

5. bradp

bradp

Bought 2 new factory 13 & 15 rd mags for my G33 for only $10 each. On the far North wall. Also bought a mag extension for my Kel-Tec P3AT. Looked at the new 2nd gen Fobus holsters also. Very sweet. Will have to get one soon.

6. esrice

esrice Guest

My father and I went on Friday and had a great time.

I got a pair of navy 5.11 pants for $19 from the Popguns booth. That was my deal of the day.

My dad, on the other hand, just recently purchased a Colt M4, so he went freakin' nuts buying "stuff". I had no problem living vicariously for an afternoon.

7. cougar_guy04

cougar_guy04 Guest

Picked up 100 rounds of HST and 50 rounds of Ranger and some cleaning stuff for my new AR.

Missed out on a $135 LNIB Maverick 88 with the 18.5" barrel. That one's gonna sting for awhile.

I saw the $20 5.11 pants too . . . too bad they didn't have any in the right size for my fat @$$.

8. hiram2005p0

hiram2005p0

Well lets see, I got an extra mag for my G-36 for $8,another one with a Pierce extension for $18 and 500 rounds of PMC 9mm hp's for $8.79 a box. Oh yeah, and a second gen G-19 with nite-sites for $350.:thumbsup: :tongueout: :supergrin:

9. epsylum

epsylum Guest

Keep an eye out on Sigarms website. They sometimes have sales and I got a great deal on some SIGtac pants and shorts. They are pretty nice. If they have some that fit me, that have to have some that will fit you. ;)

As for the 1500. I got tons of goodies.

-Spyderco Endura 4 in foliage green to match my EDC Delica 4 in FG.
    -Spyderco Sharpmaker knife sharpener. Why didn't I get this thing sooner? It flat out rocks. :thumbsup:
    -Finished my light setup for my AR thanks to the flashlight people that are always at the gun show. It cost me a little more than I wanted, but it is MUCH better that my original plan. It consists of:
    *Surefire 6P LED light (wanted the G2 LED, but they were out and only charged me 10 bucks more for the 6P equivalent).
    *Vltor G series mount (a tad too big for the 6P, but a couple wraps of electrical tape on the body of the light shimmed it right up)
    *Surefire UU05 tapswitch tail cap. I have had two of the Tac Star ones and they both didn't work right, so I gladly paid for the better and more durable Surefire one and it actually worked the first time, unlike the Tac Star.
    *Surefire shock isolated bezel
    *Surefire FM47 beamcover
    It was kind of a chore getting all the parts together, but it is exacly what I want and cost about half of what SF charges for one of their dedicated weapon lights. I will be putting the exact same setup on my Saiga in the future.
    -A magazine for my High Standard Sport King. The guy with the big pegboard with magazines ziptied to it knew exactly what I was looking for right away and only charged me $20 which is better than I can find anywhere online for the same mag.

Not at the gun show but bought this weekend:
    -Galati shooter's mat/riflecase/dragbag
    -7.62x54R ammo
    -mag for KelTec P3AT
    -50cal ammo can for storing stuff.
    -gun cleaning items

It was a pretty good weekend shopping for gun and knife items. Now I know what women feel like when they go shopping. :supergrin:

10. Kadetklapp

Kadetklapp Methberry PD

I picked up a Ruger P-95, a 15 round Glock mag, a new badge holder w/ chain, a box of .45 ammo, and another .50 ammo can to stash some of my surplus.