close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indoor shooting ranges

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by jimbullet, Jul 22, 2006.

1. jimbullet

jimbullet

Can anyone advise me where are the indoor ranges around Makati, Pasig, QC area?

Of course we got Armscor and Jethro at MCS, Makati but is there any other option? I am required to buy ammo at Armscor and yet my experience with the fmj reloads that I buy sticks in my glock as they got bulged cases, thus I am looking for other ranges.

Northstar in Pasig along c5 is closed already. Anywhere else in Pasig?

QC - PB Dionisio range at roosevelt but they charge corcage if you bring own ammo and so far, they dont reload FMJs. Anywhere else?

2. MR_BIG

MR_BIG

why dont you bring your own ammo? pa reload ka ng teflon ng P6 then corkage ka ng P2.

3. kcboy

kcboy CHEEPUCK.COM

dito sa binondo they charge if u bring ur ammo, i just give tip to the guy watching mo so i can fire to my heart's content using my ammo.

4. ahtsay

ahtsay

diba sa armscor pag nagpa reload ka sa kanila wala nang corkage? Just bring your receipt. If ur a member, the cost is reasonable..6.10 for FMJ.

5. jimbullet

jimbullet

In armscor kasi, it may take a week from the time that you hand over your shells for reloading. I will never use their reloaded ammo with their own shells as I always have a lock up due to bulged cases with them.

6. magister

magister

had the same experience with armscor mcs. what i do is i bring a case gage and fit the reloads. then i just simply have the rejected reloads replaced. they don't like it but you have to put on the charm a bit. ;)

7. magister

magister

sir iba yata yung palakad sa armscor ranges.

sa mcs, whether or not you supply the brass, standard charge for reloads is around Php 8 for members. they will also charge you corkage if you bring your own bullets.

sa parang, Php 6.10 ang reloads for members assuming you bring your own brass. pricing is slightly higher if you use their shells. no corkage for bullets that you bring.